Episode 19: Three Months It Is

2020, July 10

"Bin-ssi. Don't ever ever forget to wear your masks whenever and wherever you go, okay? And the alcohols; bring those with you always." Yejin said. She was sitting with her legs crossed on the floor, as Bin's room was surrounded with luggage they're filling in with his clothes and necessities to bring for his filming trip to Jordan.

Bin who has just exited the bathroom stopped in front of Yejin, his chin up, and did a salute. "Ma'am, yes, ma'am." that made the room be filled with laughter.

He made his way to walk on the side of the bed and started putting inside his hand-carry backpack some medicines.

"And those medicines-"

"Yes love, vitamins twice in a day. The orange one for the headache, and the yellow one if ever I start to have colds."

She nodded with his statement, "Okay, good. Then your three power banks."

"It's here." He brought up using his two large hands those three power banks; it was in different colors: gold, white, and black.

Of course, he needed that. Their only communication for the next three months would be through the messaging application and facetime. He needed this much power banks just in case he forgot to charge each one, or he'll get to finish a whole bank in a day.

Yejin nodded, as she tries to think what else she has to remind him. 'Face masks check. Alcohol check. Powerbanks all there. Vitamins; well I would still remind him when I message him, okay it's a check.' She all thought of these inside her head and never realized that Bin has slowly moved the luggage, and sat beside her. "I think everything's all prepared, love."

She gasped with the sudden realization of his presence beside her. Looked around the number of luggage here and there. "But I think there's something else we forgot..." She was trying hard to remember it, but she couldn't.

"Huh?" He wandered his eyes in his bedroom, "With all these baggage with me, do you think I still forgot to bring something?" He laughed.

"I think there's really one thing that's left. Agh, I should have listed them earlier." She complained.

He swept his finger to the little hair down in Yejin's messy bun. "I think I know now what we forgot to pack." He showed her a smile. He would definitely want it to bring it with him, but he can't.

Yejin's eyes have suddenly lightened up and turned to him. "Really? Oh, thank goodness, what is it?"

"You." He quickly replied, earning a smack on his arm from Yejin.

"No! Aish, I thought you've already remembered what we could have missed." She jokingly rolled her eyes that made Bin chuckle.

"But I'm serious, Yejin-ssi. Do you want me to bring you with me to Jordan? I have three more luggage bags in my closet." He raised his brow at her, he acted like he was serious though, but Yejin didn't respond to his question.

"Okay, I'll get them." He was joking when he said that, but then Yejin pulled his arms to make him sit on the floor once again. "What? Wouldn't you want that?"

"Bin-ssi!" She scowled at him.

"Yejin-ssi!" He imitated her. "What?" He tried to keep his innocent and serious face while he asked her that, but it only made him produce muffled laughter sounds. She looked so adorable.