15

JM
Talking To The Moon- Bruno Mars

"Jimin where were you?",Jungkook asked sitting on his bed.

"I was using the bathroom.",I said but I was only in the bathroom because I wasn't used to many people around.

I look out the window the moon is bright and full.

"Oh. Okay.",Jungkook said and went to sleep.

Dooly sits on my lap while I touch the window. Will I find my happiness like Jungkook has?

"Hello dear moon.".I say softly. I've heard a story when I was small about Selene in Greek Mythology.

"I would love to go up there.".I whispered.

The moon shined bright in the night sky.

"Goodnight.",I say softly.

I lay my head on the window and closed my eyes. I drifted to sleep and I'm in my dreams once again.

"Let's go to the moon"

A whisper so loud and clear.

"Just you and me."

I quickly wake up and it's still night. Then in front of me Jungkook is also up.

"Nightmare?",I ask.

He shakes his head no.

"You?",He said.

"No. Just a dream.",I said looking at the moon.

I look back to Jungkook and he's just looking at me. I give a smile.

I've also heard the myth about a tiger eating the mother of two children because he wanted rice cakes.

The kids asked heaven for a rope and if they had pure hearts the rope would be strong and if they didn't the rope should be rotten. The kids got a strong rope while the tiger got a rotten rope when trying to devour the kids. The kids went up to heaven while the tiger fell.

His blood splattering over the millet field.

The kids became sun and moon.

The moral was:
When you want something badly enough you will be able to find a way to receive it, as long as your intentions are good, kind and pure.

I looked away from Jungkook's stare. I knew well enough that even I wanted Jungkook... I had no choice but to let go.

I lay on my bed and closed my eyes. Because at the end of the day I could never come close to Jungkook.

It was like a rope pulling us away from each other while a string is still attached to us.

I'm holding to the string while Jungkook is trying to come free from it.
-

I woke up all tired and went down the bed. Giving Dooly his breakfast and then prepare myself for class.

It was cloudy and I knew it was probably going to rain again. I walked out with my umbrella and put on my earbuds connected to my phone.

I sing softly to the song and twirl with the umbrella.

I extend my hand and squeeze it into a fist.

I'll be okay. Won't I?

The sun is hidden from the clouds when I step outside. Sometimes I kinda of wanted to see the moon in the daytime. But each element had its time to come out.

The delicate song rung in my ears.

"Talking to the moon",I sang softly. I walked to the university and left the song on repeat.

Then I felt two hands on my shoulders.

"Let's run away.",Tae said softly. His eyes looked red and he was shaking.

"What happened?",I asked grabbing his face and wiping his eyes.

"My parents.",He said softly.

I gave him a hug and squeezed him.

Let us be.

Let us be happy.

Please.