16

JK
Cross me- Ed Sheeran feat. Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock

Namjoon busted through the door with a bag in his hand since Jimin sent him the address to the house.

"Geez Namjoon. You're gonna wake up Jimin.",I said but then I noticed he was already awake. His hair was a mess again but I kind of likes it like that.

"This is not my lil bro's friend?!",Namjoon said.

"Oh yeah. You didn't meet Jimin?",I said going down the bed on the small stairs while Jimin jumped. I swear he's gonna break his legs one day.

"You're pretty cute.",Namjoon said. I looked at him immediately and noticed Jimin turned red.

"You look nice too...",Jimin whispered.

I bit my lip and smiled. Kind of smiled.

"Tae talks a lot about you. Saying how smart you are.",Namjoon said.

"Psh that big mouth.",Jimin said.

"But you have really nice muscles.",Jimin said getting his flirting in play.

"Ah... wanna feel?",Namjoon asks. Why in front of me?!

Jimin nods and touches them. I then suddenly grab his hand and pull him towards me.

"Kookie I was having fun...",Jimin whispered. I gritted my teeth and just hugged him from behind.

Namjoon looks at me and raises his eyebrows.

"Oh here.",Namjoon says handing me a bag.

"It's the new video game.".Namjoon said.

"Thanks buddy.",I said still hugging Jimin tightly.

"Okay well bye Kook and bye little cutie.".Namjoon said and walked out.

"Bye Namjoon.",Jimin said with a wave.

"Ah. Jungkook-ah. Why'd you pull me so hard?",Jimin said moving his face towards me and his lips touch my cheek.

"You flirt too much. That's why.",I said and quickly depart from Jimin.

"What you don't like it?",Jimin asked with a smirk.

"Why don't you like it Kookie?",He asked again with a pout.

He came closer to me and gently touches my biceps. He looks at me and licks his lips.

I then go for his stomach and start tickling him.

"J...JuNKO...Stop!",Jimin yelled while laughing.

I pull him towards me.
"Stop with the flirting...",I whispered in Jimin's ear and then I licked it.

I then go to the bathroom as casual as I can. Then I close the door and almost yell of stupidity.

Am I dumb or what?

Why the hell did I just do that?

I touched me cheeks and they were burning again. This ain't normal.

We're just best friends so why is my cheek burning?

My breathing was accelerating and I'm trying to calm down. I have my phone in my pocket and I hear it ring.

"Uh hey.",I said.

"I'm really sorry but I have to cancel the date for today.", Lisa said through the phone.

We had a date?

"Oh. What were we planning to do? I'm sorry my head is a mess.",I said.

"Planning to go to the theater. How could you forget that? You were the one who brought the tickets.",Lisa said and she seemed annoyed.

"Oh yeah. I remember. But okay we can reschedule anyways.",I said.

"You've been acting really weird and it's getting on my nerves. But bye darling.",Lisa said and hung up.

"Um okay.".I said and looking at my phone.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked out. Then I saw the tickets on my desk and remember I did buy them.

"Jimin-shi...",I said.

"What?",He said sitting up from bed.

"Wanna go to the theaters?",I asked showing him the two tickets.

He nodded and jumped off the bed.

"Yay. Fun with Jungkook-ah!",Jimin yelled.

Guy there will be a delay due to my sadness (Actually not a delay just another path). A delay of my brain going to another direction.

The weather will be stormy so get your tissues. *Cracks neck*

I already cried so :)