20

JK
Used to you- Ali Gatie

Two days passed and Jimin never came back home.

I tried calling him but he always declined. I know I got mad but... maybe I did overreact.

I knock came through the door and I quickly got out of bed and opened it to see Yoongi.

"Uh hey?",I said and he walked past me.

"I'm getting Jimin's stuff.",Yoongi said.

"What? Why?",I asked.

"He's moving in with me.",Yoongi said and started putting everything in a suitcase. I grabbed Yoongi's arm and shook my head no.

"Tell him to come back. Tell him I'm sorry.",I said looking down.

"What did you even do to him? I would be hella glad to loved by someone like him. He talked about you so much that it annoyed me so fucking much.",Yoongi said slapping Jungkook's hand off his arm.

"You had your chance... you were special to him and you just wasted that speciality.",Yoongi said putting Jimin's materials in his desk in another suitcase.

I stayed silent. He was right.

I can't make him stay.

Narrator

Two months pass by and Jungkook can't sleep. He has black bags under his eyes and he's gotten skinnier for not eating much.

"Fuck.",Jungkook said sitting on the floor. Then the door opened and Jimin entered.

Jimin now has blond hair his brown roots popping off the blond look.

"Jimin...",Jungkook said.

"I forgot my camera.",Jimin said getting his camera bag under the bed.

"Jimin...",Jungkook said going towards him.

"Sorry.",Jimin said quickly heading to the door.

"No i'm the one who has to apologize.",Jungkook said grabbing his arm.

Jimin stared at Jungkook and then immediately looked down.

"I don't want to be in your normal lovable life. I'm nothing compared to you.",Jimin said pulling his arm away and running out.

"Jimin!!",Jungkook yelled chasing him.

Jungkook catches up to Jimin and grabs his arm and engulfs him in a hug.

"I'm sorry.".Jimin said softly.

"Don't be.",Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry.",Jimin said pushing Jungkook away and making a run for it. Jimin wasn't speedy gonzales but he entered a crowd and it was like if he was camouflaging through the people.

Like thin air he was nowhere to be seen.

Jungkook looked everywhere but couldn't find him.

"Jimin...",He whispered walking slowly.

Meanwhile Taehyung had everything in the van.

"We're leaving today. Where the hell is Jiminie?",Tae said checking his Gucci watch.

Jimin arrived out of breath.

"I'm here Tae Tae.",Jimin said.

"Come on get in.",Tae said opening the door.

"Jin's staying here.",Hoseok said getting on the shotgun seat.

"What?",We all said.

"He's staying with Joon.",Hoseok said.

We all looked at each other.

"Don't worry we'll still call him.",Hoseok said.

"Okay. We ready?",Tae asked.

"Y'all didn't leave anything behind?",Yoongi asked.

"Nope.",Hoseok said and then we drove off. Each escaping from different things and starting all over again.