18

JK
Disaster- Trevor Daniel

I wake up with a huge pain in my head and find myself cuddled up to Jimin again.

Scenes from last night come flooding in my mind and I quickly get out of bed, jumping off.

"What's the hurry?",Jimin asked rubbing his eyes.

"If you remember what happened yesterday... ignore it, forget about it... we were both drunk okay... just don't talk about it.",I said putting on my shoes quickly and heading out.

"You forgot to brush your teeth!",I hear Jimin yell.

No.

This shouldn't have happened. It was all my shitty fault. I take out my phone and remember that Lisa rescheduled our date. I was late once again.

I arrive to the theater and Lisa is standing there casually.

"Hey Lisa.",I say with my hands on my pocket.

"Jungkook... we need to talk.",Lisa said with a frown on her face.

"What happened?",I ask.

"What do you mean what happened?!",She starts yelling.

"Calm down Lisa. I really don't know what you're talking about.",I said.

"You fucking cheated on me with your best friend. That's what- uhmhh",Lisa said and I quickly covered her mouth with my hand.

"We were drunk. I fucked up... and... I don't know what to do...",I said looking down with my hand still on her mouth.

I didn't know what to do that I just wanted to cry.

Lisa pulled my hand away from her mouth and just stared at me.

"So you both got drunk and then y'all both made out... without a reason.",Lisa said.

"Yeah.",I said.

"Look I'm not angry that you're gay. I'm-",Lisa said until I interrupted her.

"I'm not fucking gay.",I said .

"oh.",Lisa said.

"Then why did y'all make out?",Lisa asked.

"That's what I don't know... what happened yesterday was just a mistake... everything's so blurry.",I said.

"So you don't like him?",Lisa asked.

"No! He's my best friend!",I yelled.

"Did you make the first move?",Lisa asked.

"I don't know.",I said. Did I? I didn't even want to remember because when I do I can hear his moans in my ears. I can see how he's melting and his ears are all red.

I'm gripping his body licking his nipple while he's pulling my hair.

"Your ears are red.",Lisa said making me come back to reality.

"I should go talk to him.",I said.

"You haven't talked to him!",Lisa yelled.

"No.",I said.

"Go then you big idiot!",She yelled.

"Wait... so are we going to break up?",I asked.

"I don't know...",She said.

"I-I think it's for the better. You deserve someone better... I'm really sorry.",I said and looked at her.

"It wasn't going to work out anyways. You hate what I like and I hate what you like.",She said with a smile.

"But we can still be friends. Right?",I ask.

"Yeah.",Lisa said.

I smile and walk off. Well I solved one problem but how am I going to solve the other?

I hate that we had to break up though. If only I had listened to Jimin.

We shouldn't have hung out... bad things always happen when I'm around him.

I slowly walk back home, a little worried of what's to come. What I expect is him to say that he's sorry and stuff like that.
Although it was basically my fault... he's the one who's always clingy and flirty... my drunk self probably had another brain or something.

Maybe he's going to say he doesn't want to be friends with me. I guess it's also for the best since this friendship was going to break apart someday.

A friendship doesn't last forever. I'm going to have a wife one day, kids, and a job.

He's probably going to do the same.

I open the dorm door and he's on the floor again, caressing Dooly.

"Jimin... we gotta talk about what happened yesterday night.",I said calmly.