29

JK
Let me know- Juice WRLD

I entered the crowd and the show was about to start. The crowd was huge and no one would notice me.

The lights suddenly turned bright and there he was Park Jimin with my black leather jacket.

I was in awe.

Then they started dancing and I couldn't stop staring. Jimin then started moving his waist and gave a wink.

Yeah that's for me. They finish dancing and go backstage.

I went my way backstage and the guards stopped me.

"Jeon Jungkook.",I said softly and they let me in.

I notice Jimin breathing from a tube.

"You okay?",I said running to him.

"Hey Jungkook-ah...",He said softly. He put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"You'll should take a break.",I said.

"We can't. Not now.",Jimin said and I ruffled his hair. He looked at me and mustered a smile.

"You alright?",I asked.

Jimin stayed silent.

"No.",Jimin said softly.

"And I'm tired of saying yes.",He whispered.

I stayed silent.

He had just tried to commit suicide just hours ago and those moments were haunting me.

"When were done we can talk later. Just you and me. Okay. You don't have to hide anything from me.",I said hugging him.

"Stop being so kind Jungkook...",Jimin whispered.

"Why?",I asked.

"Because it will hurt when you leave.",Jimim said softly.

"Come on guys let's go.",The manager yelled and they started going back to the stage. Jimin stood up and started walking to the stage.

I grabbed his arm and smiled at him.

"I'm not going anywhere. Not without you.",I said. His eye gleamed, he nodded, and then ran to the stage.

"You shouldn't be here.",Someone said behind me.

I turned around and Yoongi was behind me.

"What? Were you really that lonely? Don't you realize that Jimin was devastated with what you did? That he has nightmares because of you and everyone else that hurt him?",Yoongi said.

I looked down and shook my head no.

"But if this is was Jimin wants... I'm fine with it. Just don't hurt him again.",Yoongi said and walked to the stage.

Am I too selfish?

Does he really accept me that quickly?

The concert lasted another two hours and I waited since I did tell Jimin I would wait.

He came to me and gave me a hug.

"Too many people here. I will go to your house okay.",I whispered.

He nodded and squeezed my cheeks.

"Be careful on the road.",Jimin said with a smile.

I felt my heart flutter.
-
I'm in his room and when he closes the door, I can hear his whimpers.

I go to him and turn him around. I remember that last time I saw him cry.

It was the day I had hurt him.