End

Narrator
Paralyzed- NF

A month passed and Jimin's anxiety rose. It was difficult hiding a relationship from his fans and other people.

They were now in Jungkook's house.

"Jungkook. I can't do this anymore.",Jimin said in the urge of tears.

"Jimin... we can go through this together.",Jungkook said holding Jimin's hands.

"We're adults now. We're known. Do you know what people will say?!",Jimin said pushing him away.

"I don't care about other people.",Jungkook said trying to reach out for Jimin.

Jimin pushed him away.

"This was never going to work out.",Jimin said softly.

Jungkook stood still and frowned.

"So you never had faith in us!",Jungkook yelled.

"I always felt so free with you! So me!",Jungkook yelled.

"I can't even love myself!",Jimin yelled.

"How am I supposed to love you...",Jimin said getting on his knees.

"Leave.",Jimin said.

"No...",Jungkook said softly.

"Come.",Jungkook said extending out his hand. Jimin looked at him and wiped his tears.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hands and Jungkook started walking. He left the house and starts walking through the garden.

Jungkook kneeled in the grass.

"I did everything. I started studying harder to find you. Every night I heard you singing to the moon. I regret those times I wasn't with you.",Jungkook said touching the flowers.

"You were always like a flower but your were torn and I was naive, scared, confused about my feelings.",Jungkook kept saying.

"If I leave you now... I don't know what I will do. I won't have faith and I know that you're broken. I see the way you fake those smiles and laughs... I hate it. ",Jungkook said holding Jimin's hands tighter.

"So I'll leave.",Jungkook said standing up and handing Jimin a purple tulip.

Jungkook smiled and let go of Jimin's hands.

"I'll be back when you're ready.",Jungkook said and a tear strolls down his face.

Jimin holds the tulip tight. Jungkook walks away and Jimin bites his lower lip.

"Jungkookie.",Jimin whispered and smiles at the tulip, his tears gleaming by the sun.