27

JM
You don't know- Katelyn Tarver

What just happened?

Everyone is staring at me and I quickly run to the bathroom.

I go into the only stall and try to calm down my heart. I touch my forehead and punch the wall. I don't understand him.

He's so confusing.

I pull my hair and sigh.

I run away from him and he suddenly appears again.

Narrator

Jimin's story:

Jimin was known to be quiet at a young age. Got bullied because he was known to be rich.

His mother was the opposite from father and they would fight often. Mother had a delicate heart and she would easily cry.

Then they find out that Jimin is gay.

"Thats unacceptable. Look what you did to this kid!",Mother yelled.

Father looked at him with such disgust.

Mother walked out and slammed the door.

Father grabbed Jimin's hair, threw him, and proceeded to spank him with a cable.

"You can't be gay. That's disgusting.",Father would always say.

That's when Mother died in the car accident.

"She was driving while drunk.",The police said.

All this happened while Jimin was just 13 years old. He knew he was gay at 12.

At 14... he only had his cruel father.

At 15 he ran away. That's when he met Kim Jongin (Kai) and Kai was rich as well. Jimin borrowed money from Kai but Kai said it was nothing.

They became really close until he moved a month later.

"Don't leave me Kai!",Jimin said hugging Kai tightly.

"I'm sorry.",Kai said tears falling from his eyes.

"You're going to be okay.",Kai whispered in his ears.

Then a month later Father found Jimin and dragged him back home.

"When you're 18 you can do whatever the fuck you want. Fagot.",Father muttered.

Jimin just nodded.

That's when he met Jungkook. Although Jungkook didn't treat him very kindly sometimes he would and Jimin didn't care, he had his friend.

Although Jungkook was popular, he would always hang out with Jimin. Of course Jungkook then met Jimin's father.

Told Father his problems and Father gladly helped Jungkook.

Giving him money for his mother's expenses. Since his mother had cancer and their father had died in a construction site.

"You're lucky. You don't have to worry about anything... you're loaded with money.",16 year old Jungkook said.

"Yeah.",Jimin said knowing it wasn't true.

Then Jimin got depressed and started hurting himself. For one year Jimin was broken and no one noticed.

He was really good at that. Hiding. Running away. Being strong enough to not kill himself.

Then he met dance and photography.

It helped. Then he turned 18 and he could finally leave.

He left that day and Jungkook never called until university. That day Jimin saw Jungkook in the dorm he knew he had something.

I hate you. I hate what you are.

Those were the words he didn't want to hear.

JM

I run from the back door and waved for a taxi. Taxi drops me off the my destination and I pay him. I run to the ocean and sit on the sand.

My secret place.

I had one fear when I was young. A fear to drown.

I walked further to the water.

I'm tired.

I'm broken.

I'm done.

I walked even further and the water was now near my mouth. I moved my legs and started swimming even more further.

I can't do this anymore.

I'm not happy!

I smiled and let myself sink.

I roll up in a ball and let the water go into my lungs.

Slowly I'm losing the air I had left in my lungs.

"Stop!",I hear a voice.

Splash Splash

Everything suddenly goes black.
-

"Jimin wake up...",I hear a voice. Jungkook?

I feel delicate lips putting air in my lungs.

COUgh COuGH CouGH

I start coughing. More oxygen going into my lungs.

Jungkook is holding my arm tightly.

"Let me go!",I yell and run to the ocean.

Jungkook grabs me and tightly hugs me.

"Stop... please stop...",I hear him whimper.

"Let me die!",I yell and I start crying.

Jungkook hugs me tightly.

"You can't.",He says holding me tightly. He's shaking.

"Why not?!",I yell and try to get free.

"I don't want to be here anymore. I want to be free. I don't want anyone telling me who to be.",I said.

"I love you.",Jungkook said.

Silence.

*sob*

I grab Jungkook's arms and tightly hug it. My tears won't stop.

"Let it out. I'm here.",Jungkook whispers putting his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry.",Jungkook whispered.

"I love you Jimin.",He whispered.

"I really love you. ",He whispered.

I kept crying.

I had never heard those words before.

It really was beautiful. I turn around to him and he's crying as well.

"I've never been scared my whole life.",Jungkook said looking into my eyes.

"Why Jimin?",He asked.

"Because I've never lived my life like you would always say.",I said and grab Jungkook's hands.

"I was a disgust to my family even to you.",I said softly.

Jungkook pulled my chin up and pulled my face close to his.

"No... I was wrong. I know that now. I would love the way you acted everyday I was with you but I would be like two-face. Hurting you and being kind to you.",Jungkook said looking into my eyes, our foreheads connecting.

"Those moon smiles, the way you giggled, how you loved things tidy, how you could sleep anywhere, and your clinginess.",Jungkook said softly.

"I missed that the most. But it's my turn now.".He said.

Then he grabbed my face with his two hands.

"Be mine.",He said and gave me a kiss.

I can hear the ocean, the wind is wiping through my hair, and we're both soaking wet.

The two souls connect with just a kiss.

Both knowing that this wasn't going to be easy but together anything was possible.