Preface

Preface: 

It was the last day of college. After this, there was no more of her gang, no more abundance of pointless laughter that made onlookers think they were mad. No bingeing in movies every weekend, No last minute, vigorous record note copying of each other. And the most emotional and scintillating part of all this was, in their huge list of To-Do's, this was the last thing yet to be crossed off...

~ watch an adult film...

Bittuu padam nu solla dii!

Urgh! Bhumiii paduthatha di... evlo serious ah sollitu irukan la..

Seri, continue continue..

And so here she was, her gang, hand in hand... last night of freedom, last bullet point to cross off, then as she promised to her father, duties called.  After this,  back to Kunnakudi, and yes to marriage. Happy Parents, happy her...  (Don't worry, not Jeeva..)

So... Imagine her utter earth shaking shock, when HE shows up there too...

Who you ask?

Kathir.

Damn it...

I mean, it's not like she didn't want to see him... of Course not, I mean its Kathir, who can not like him?... She just hadn't seen him since the 12th grade...

So, forgive her if she thinks it wasn't a coincidence that the Almighty Lord decided to make him appear in front of her on her last night of freedom. This definitely punishment for being too rebellious... 

Oh, he is looking at her... 

... Nope, he is glaring at her

Damn it......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Helloo! Yes, new story! short or long ah nu kekathinga i dont know that as well, ahaha. 

Points to note : Mullai isnt in love with Jeeva. Kathir doesn't hate Mullai.  They have just become estrange relatives, not in a bad way tho. 

Let me know what you think of the synopsis and  atha poruthu kathai long ah short ah nu thernjirum LOL,  :) Lemme know, i hope you like this story line. 

PIC COURTESY: KM_CAPTURES in insta! (isnt is just gorgeous, thank you for letting me use it!, sweetie!)