Aghaiyam

A/N: i have no idea what the inside of tentukottaii is, so im sorry for that. Also i hope you can follow along with the dialogues in this part lol, read and review!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the silent talks ensued, their friends started to mingle. Kathir moved closer to Mullai and her heart quickened, Kavi was observing them quietly, with a side way glance.

It's just Kathir... just Kathir ...she kept saying to herself as she heard the shuffle of his shoes, and the sound of the friction between the soles and sand. Her ears perked up when her cleared his throat. Her eyes fluttered to meet his, scared or nervous, she didn't know..

She met his tedious look and expectant smile. "Athu enna ippidi oru asai?" he asked, his tone purely curious.

She let out a nervous chuckle and shrugged her shoulder. Ahiyoo, eppidi keta na yennanu solluvan.. she opened her mouth to give him a haphazard answer, when she was saved by another man. Shankar came out and called them in. Kathir gave one look at Mullai, as if to tell her this conversation wasn't over and went to join his friends.

Mullai's gang followed them, Kavi had a small excited smile on her as she winked at Mullai but didn't say anything else. Jenny and Bhumi were teasing her. "Sir, enna thaniya lam unkita pesuraru, school la avlova pessunathu illa nu sonna..?" gushed Jenny.

"Nijama nanga avlo pesunathu illa di.." insisted Mullai, but her bright white smile, didn't support her case.

"Aii, poi sollatha.."

"Moonji, avan oru vati pesuna, inneram nanga jodi irunthu iruka matoma? Athu manna pathu than di nadakum... eppo than athisaiyama... pesuran.." mumbled Mullai, now regretting the bell and their limited talk, he was talked to her properly for the first time in ages and even that was cut short. Bhumi gave a roar of laughter at her comment.

"Pavam, ohn aal neeye asinga paduthatha di" she giggled at Mullai, the phrase 'ohn aalu' gave her chills, but no... "Yaarum yaroda aalum illa, nee chumma ethum karpana panatha, etheyrchi ya pathom, avan pessunan, thrinja ponnu nu pessuran...avlo than.." cautioned Mullai and stepped into the 'theater', following kavi and Prakash.

Bhumi and Jenny exchanged unconvinced looks, but followed her quietly.

Prakash and Kavi had already seated in an empty row, taking the corners, Jenny and Bhumi joined them Mullai sat at the end of the row. The whole setting was pitch dark, and she could only make out whispers and murmurs. She didn't know where he was, but she could make out Ravi's laugh and Shiva's nonstop talking. Unable to handle this torture, she did the age long trick, girls use to 'sightadichify' men effortlessly; she pretended to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear and turned to the side to search for him.

Three rows behind her to the far right, there was a sudden flash of a phone torchlight and laughter of the male gang and Kathir glowed in it. He shielded his eyes from the light and cried at Shiva to turn it off as Shiva was prancing about figuring out which seat had the 'best view'. She giggled at their antics and it was like he heard her laugh and threw a sharp but look right at her, making her almost jump out of her seat. She turned away quickly and shook her head.

Ahiyoo, intha kannu evlo danger nu maranthutiya, antha side ye pakatha...

And the movie of the night started, making all of them hush down. Except the girls couldn't do that; all of them quipped up with comments, while Prakash pretend he wasn't with them, in embarrassment.

'Ivan ah hero? Chii!'

'Ennadi sottaithala lam hero nu poturikanga?!'

'Pinna, Bittu padathuku Madhavan ah varuvan?!'