Moved On

Living without you
won't make me feel dead.
No, not anymore.

In the quiet of solitude, I find myself, a wanderer through the abyss of your absence. But fret not, for this heart, once chained to your whims, beats a different rhythm now. No longer shall your absence render me lifeless, for I have discovered the strength within. The shadows of despair that once haunted my soul have faded into mere echoes of a bygone era.

The world, once colored in your hues, now blooms with the vibrant shades of self-discovery. The pain of separation, once a dagger through my heart, has transformed into a catalyst for rebirth. I stand at the precipice of a new beginning, where the chains of dependence have been shattered, and the wings of independence unfurl with grace.

No more will I be a puppet to your desires, a captive to your whims. I have emerged from the cocoon of your presence, a butterfly of resilience and fortitude. The chapters we wrote together, though bittersweet, have paved the way for a new narrative, a story of self-reliance and strength.

So, as I step into this brave new world, know that living without you won't make me feel dead. No, not anymore. For in your absence, I have found the true essence of life – the unwavering spirit of self-love and self-empowerment.