Fiction

She used to love Romance novels not until you introduced to her how cruel the world is, when it comes to loving someone.

You broke her.

Once, she reveled in the intoxicating world of romance novels, where love bloomed like wildflowers under the golden sun, and passion surged like a tempestuous sea. Those pages were her sanctuary, a realm untouched by the harsh realities of existence.

But then, you emerged, a tempest in your own right, a harbinger of brutal truths and jagged shards of reality. You, with your eyes that held galaxies of secrets and a smile that concealed an abyss of pain, led her into the labyrinth of love's cruelty.

With each whispered revelation, you shattered her illusions, piece by fragile piece. The innocence of her heart, once a beacon of untarnished hope, now lay in ruins, the victim of your devastating truths.

You became the author of her sorrow, crafting a narrative so tragic and heartbreaking that even the most poignant romance novel paled in comparison. The world, once seen through rose-tinted glasses, transformed into a canvas painted with shades of betrayal and heartache.

And in the end, as she stood amidst the wreckage of her dreams, she could only wonder if love was, indeed, the cruelest of all human experiences, a storm that left nothing but ruins in its wake. You, the unwitting protagonist of this tragedy, forever etched in the annals of her history as the one who broke her, and in doing so, revealed the relentless cruelty of love.