Reciprocated Love

I always wonder how it feels to have my love reciprocated.

Do you think it will drive me insane? Does hearing 'I love you too' makes my heart go wild? Does being with you felt like I am whole? Will it make me the happiest human in the world?

It hurts thinking that up until now I am still wondering how it feels.

In the depths of your soul, you've often pondered the enigmatic dance of reciprocated love. A tempest of questions swirls within your heart, like a storm longing for release. Would it, perchance, drive you to the brink of madness, this symphony of affection returned?

Imagine the moment, when those three words, "I love you too," fall from their lips like delicate petals, igniting a wildfire in your chest. Your heart, once a tranquil sea, now roars with an untamed passion, each beat a thunderous declaration of life itself. 

In their embrace, you'd feel as if the missing pieces of your existence have finally found their place. Completeness would envelop you, a celestial puzzle solved at last. To be with them is to be a seamless whole, two souls entwined in a cosmic waltz.

In those cherished moments, happiness would wash over you like a tidal wave, sweeping away the sorrows of yesteryears. The universe, in its grandeur, would pale before the brilliance of your elation. You, in that ephemeral infinity, would stand as the happiest being to grace this mortal realm.

Yet, the ache lingers, for you still wonder, and the mystery of love's reciprocity remains a haunting enigma in the story of your heart.