🐹first encounter🦆

choi_yenyen posted a new photo....

-Going to school❤️447k likes_879k comments

-Going to school❤️
447k likes_879k comments..

view....

Ahnyujiniee: lets go to school bro ! but wait let me post too..
↪️choi_yenyen: bruh!

fairychaewon: guyss im waiting!!
↪️choi_yenyen: im coming!!

Kanghyewon: Guys there is a new transferee! 3 girls..
↪️choi_yena: so?
↪️fairychaewon: so?
↪️Ahnyujiniee: who is it?
Kanghyewon: how am i supposed to know?if i just heard it ...
↪️Kwon_eunbi:truth!!

Yabuki_nako: You guys dont pretend that you're not interested...
↪️fairychaewon: im not tho!
↪️choi_yena: same..but we can bully them.
↪️Kwon_eunbi: tsk tsk!!

kkura_miyawaki: Ehem? right lets make them realize that they're transferred in a wrong school..
↪️Ahnyujiniee: yeah!

_________________________________
They are now coming to school ,you can see some students running because they dont want to be late but this three girl is just walking like a gangster actually they are.

"yena~yah"Yiren called one of their classmate.

"There's a new transferee "she inform but yena just nodded because she already know about that ..

"Lets go?"ryujin said and they all went to their classroom..

while they're walking and about to open the door of their classroom suddenly three girls bumped them..

"ah~mianhe i didnt mean to" one of them said the tall one..that caught yujin attention..the girl bow at them ..

"are you the transferee?"yujin asked gently..

"ahmm yes! i dont know where is our classroom do you know where is it?"the girl said and keep talking to yujin..

Yujin is a devil and a trouble maker too shes part of yena's group but she has a soft heart sometimes..

"Wonyoung~ah" a girl whispering ..behind because shes scared seeing a girl glaring at them..

"This is your classroom" chaewon said and smiled but a fake one..

"Im not going to eat you so please stop whispering and speak loud "yena command as she entered to their classroom..

She then sat on her seat and put the bag down as she grab one notebook even shes not listening to the lesson and just keep of designing her notebook..

[a/n lol thats me]

"Yah yah that girl is so pretty!" yujin said while slamming yena's table..