🐹Back to school🦆

[Yuri]

i didnt wait for yena because she always offering me ride even im not asking for it so i decided to go alone ..

when i arrive at school i saw my cousin who probably waiting for me while their back leaning the gate..

"Ey!" i called and run to them..but after i reach them i bumped to a girl which is the devil.

'chaewon'

she helps me to pick my things for the first time she even smiled at me..

"Be careful next time" she said and they walk away with yujin and others looking at me..

'what's happening?'i said to my self and run to wonyoung and minjoo..

"What are they acting so kind?"wonyoung asked me while shes playing with her nails.

"I dont know, lets go" i said but minjoo stopped me..

"wait someone coming" she said wonyoung and i turned around to see yena running towards us..

"you forget this! idiot!" she said and rolls her eyes and run to chaewon ...

she handed me this notebook of mine ..

i smiled and looked at her minjoo and wonyoung notice that too..

"Oh~there is something here"minjoo said while looking at me wonyoung did too..

"something what?" i asked cause im confused ..

'im slow'

"Nothing lets go" they both said ...

i saw yena again leaning and sleeping on our table ..

i walked and sat down to my seat then our classmate keeps looking at me ..

"whats wrong?" Wonyoung asked them..they all just smirked...

"JO YURI!!!!" a girl shouted from outside..
minjoo and wonyoung also the others look at the window but yena didnt..

"Yuri a maid?" minjoo read the poster..

"Yah!" wonyoung slam the table and went down..

i followed her..

"HAHAHAHA Look who is here!" chaewon said while laughing..

chaewon is now looking at the poster..and starts to laugh again while looking at me ..

"A student? and a maid at the same time, poor girl" the girl said ..i saw her name on her uniform 'yiren'

"Yahhh!!! stop it !!" wonyoung said and ripped the poster ..

"why are you doing this to me?" i said with a low tone and starts to cry a little bit..

i saw wonyoung and yiren fighting while im just standing here next to chaewon and hyewon..

Then i saw minjoo pinched chaewon and starts to shout...

"yuri is a maid?"

"wah! i cant believe this..."

"I KNOW YOU DID THIS TOO!!"minjoo shouted and grabs chaewon hair..

"YAHHH!!! I WILL KILL YOUUU!!" wonyoung shouted too while punching yiren ..

"STOP!!!" i shouted making them looked at me..