🐹goodbye🦆

yena starts to packed her things so she can leave now with her mother waiting for her..

as she finish all of that she went directly to go to her friends,she didnt go to school .

"Ey? are you sure about this?" yujin said and carried all of yena's things.

"im sure"yena said and as you can she shes full confident about leaving this place..

"We will miss you! anyways did you tell this to yuri nor chaewon?" she asked.

"no" yena said will sad tone because yujin make her remember all of that.

"Weak person" yujin said as she smirk and saw sakura coming..

"Hey dude its so sad that you will leave us here. our group is not happy without you" sakura said and hugged yena..

"yah! its only 1 year" yena said..

"what the fuck yena? 1 year its too long if you only know that but of course you dont! " yujin almost shouted..

"maam you can now go and pass youre ticket" a girl said behind them..

"okey guys i will go now" yena said and gave them a last hug..

"..."yujin and sakura didnt spoke because of the sadness they can feel..

yujin turned around to cry slowly and sakura did it too..

yena keep waving at them ..

-

"Its so dark here"yuri said as she entered the house..

she receive a phone call from chaewon..

"Did you even know that yena went to abroad? did you confess?"

"wait?are you serious about that"

"of course i saw yujin sakura are crying and they told me that she went to abroad"

"its okay "

"i confessed to minjoo already im sad for you"

a sadness formed to yuri's face as she cant believe yena left her there .

she ended up the call and sat on the floor..

"im late"

"i love you yena but its too late"