🐹 Bonding🦆

[yuri]

we are now at home while im cleaning the house and yena is in her room ..
then i heard a knock from the door...

i opened it and revealing yujin face also chaewon...

"Ahmm?" chaewon looked at me while im holding the broom..

"yujin? chaewon?" i heard yena while her hair is wet probably she took a shower..

"why is yuri here?" chaewon asked and glaring at yena..

"shes her maid" yujin answer and chaewon then laughing while looking at me..

"Oh?" chaewon said still cant believe that im a maid..

"Anyways!! i got a beer!!"yujin said and raise the plastic bag and sat to the sofa..

"Lets go at the pool area!" chaewon shouted and went there directly..

"yuri!" yena called me and i looked at her..

"clean my room please" she command and followed yujin who is now following chaewon..

"yes" i said and went to her room ..

'so messy' i said and i took a deep breath..

im now changing the cover of her bed and also the pillow ..

after that i finish it all i went down and pour some water the garden as always..

"Yuriii!!!" yujin shouted so i went there to the pool area..

"yes? maam?" i asked and she laugh at me also chaewon but yena is with her poker face as always..

"Stand there" chaewon said and she grabs the broom that im holding to..

and she hold my shoulder and let me stand behind the pool.

"do you know what water balloon is?" chaewon said holding a water balloon..

im confused..

"i dont know"i said..

and they starts throwing it to me many time while yena is just staring at me ...and she just smirked at me..

"Ya~ stop" i said while putting my arms in front of my face as my shield..

i move backwards and slipped make me fall into the pool ..

'shit! i cant swimm'

this pool is too deep..

"Yah~helppp!!" i shouted and about to cry cause i dont want to die so soon..

.
.
.
.
.

[Chaewon]

where are all laughing but i feel now guilty im not a killer ..

so i took my jacket off and jumped into the pool seeing yuri who is now crying like a baby while shes trying to float on the water ..

"Yah!" i said while moving closer to her holding her waist and she then wrapped her arms around my neck..

she keep punching my chest 'damnn its so hurt'

"you cant swim?" i asked..

"...."she fainted ...

'oh my gad!'

i pulled her out the water and i dont know what to do now , im now panicking ..

"yah yujin!! yena!!" i called them while im looking at yuri's face..

'damn shes pretty but minjoo is more pretty'

yena pushed me away from yuri and she went to check her ...

"Cpr!!!!" yujin shouted..

yena just stared at her and she looked at me and yujin so mad..

"yah! i didnt mean too" i said she closed her eyes and took a deep breath while me and yujin are now confused because of her...

she then lean her face closer to yuri and she did the mouth to mouth..and the water came out from yuri's mouth and finally shes okay but i think she lose her energy..

0 _ 0

"Ohh" yujin reaction...

"Dont do this again! at my house"yena said we nodded..
she then carried yuri like a bride and directly went to her room ..

"My gad" yujin said while laughing at me..

"yah! its your fault you called her " i said and we starts to fight at the garden..

"Yah its not me!!" yujin shouted and we both saw yena in front of us..

she grabs the hose and pointing it to us..then the water starts to come out and thats make us wet so bad..

"yah!! yena!!!" i shouted while running away also yujin..

"Lets drink" yena said and we both wrapped our arms on her shoulder and we continue to drink while yena is now spacing out i dont know why..

"eyy! yena probably thinking about the kiss " yujin said while drinking..

"Is it your first kiss?" i asked and she looked at me trying not to laugh or to smile..

"Y-yes" she answer and avoid our face and she then took a sip..

"Yena ! is it okay if we tell the other thats yuri is your maid?" i asked and she glared at me so fast like there no tomorrow..

'okey i dont want to die here'

"No!" she said ..trying to calm down..

"why are you so nice?" yujin asked..

"im not" yena said and rolls her eyes..

We continue to drink and ending up finishing it all....

.
.
.