🐹Saved🦆

Yuri is now walking alone cause she didnt want to ride with yena again..

she keeps looking on her phone and checking it if she receives some message for her mother or from her cousin wonyoung and minjoo...

"Aishh~ why did i walked alone" she said to her self..

"Hey !" a drunk guy called her but she ignored her and try to relax while shes now scared and holding her bag so tight...

she keeps on walking..but the guy just grab her with her friends who is drunk too..

"Yahh~~ dont touch me!!"yuri shouted as she tries to remove the guy arms from her but she didnt..

until the guy grabbed her and pushed her on the wall..

yuri started to cry again while the two guys holding her both hands and the other guy just ripped her uniform..

The guy then moved closer to yuri and was about to kissed her but someone punched them ..

"Dont you dare touch my girl" someone said and yuri is just there sliding her back to the wall and now shes sitting while holding her knees..

that someone who is wearing her black jacket starts to punch the guy who tried to kiss yuri..
she then kicked on of them ass and they grab something from their pocket..

'a knife'

"Dont come closer if you dont want to get hurt?"the guy warned her..

"so? i dont fucking care" the girl said and started to move closer to them..

"Knife? what a cheap!!" she said and she then punch the guy again make the knife drop and the other tried to stab her but yena kick his hands the other too..

she then jump into the garbage and kick them using her feet..

"Lets go lets gooo!" the three guys said and they all run away..

yena then took a chance to breath and looked at yuri who is still crying..

*sobss*

"lets go home" yena said and shes handing now her hands for yuri..

"Y-yena" yuri looked up to see yena in front of her ..

yena remove her jacket make yuri starts to panick again..

"Yah~ dont think that i will rape you ! over my dead body!" yena said and wrapped the jacket to yuri..

yuri accepted yena's hand and she get up now while still shocked about what she just saw..

they are about to walk to go home but  yena stopped from walking.

"Ahh~"yena groan..

she touched her waist and see her hand full of blood...

"Yah yah!!!"yujin shouted from behind ...

"Yena~yah"yuri called yena while yena is now seeing a blur figure..

"Im o——-"she fainted...

-

they run to the hospital while yena is on yujin back ..