🐹Hidding feelings🦆

Yena is now waiting for her friends at the canteen ..

"Yow yow yowwww" chaewon sudden came and scared yena..

"yah! "yena shouted make yujin , sakura also hyewon laugh..

"Lets buy food so we can eat at the classroom" yena said..as they bought foods and drink..

"wow! yena!" sakura said when she saw yena grabbing to can of coca cola ..and two snacks..

"arent you dieting?" chaewon asked ..

"i know you will give it to yuri" yujin said and sipping her juice..

"nah! im going to eat this alone" yena said and smirked at them and suddenly a smile formed into her face..

"yahh yahh! i never saw you smiling" chaewon teases..

"do you like yuri dont you?" sakura asked then hyewon came and hug them..

"yoww our cakeehyewon!!" the three runs to her and hugged them then sakura saw chaeyeon and its make her fall in love even more...

she saw chaeyeon at the school gym who is now dancing while chaeyeon's classmate which is nako, hitomi and taehyung and the girl yiren, sihyeon and eunbi also are just watching her..

"Wait! lets just stay here for a little bit" sakura said and looking at chaeyeon dancing ..

"wow so whipped "yujin said as she saw wonyoung coming ...

she starts to stare at her while her mouth is opened..

"i just saw a princess" yujin said and is about to faint but she handle her self cause she knows yena and chaewon also sakura and hyewon will never help her but laugh at her..

they keep staring at their crush and chaeyeon coming towards sakura and she smiled at her ..

"a-ah" sakura cant speak properly when chaeyeon looked at her and grab her juice ..

"Thanks" chaeyeon said..and winked at sakura ...

"Ah~ w-w-welcome"sakura said while blushing...she fainted ..

"yah! HAHAHA sakura"hyewon said while carrying sakura who is about to fall on the floor but thankfully she catch her...

"Yah! guys help me" hyewon keep shouting but yena is just staring at the girl who is now coming..

"Okay im okay!" sakura sudden gets up..

"Dont do that again you're so heavy" hyewon said and continues to eat..

"yuri cmon lets go" minjoo said and glared at chaewon ..

"Yuri!" chaewon called and she then smiled at her...

"eat well"chaewon added and give yuri an heart shape using her hands..

"Yah! whats wrong with you" minjoo said and pulled yuri ..to buy some food..

"Nothing im just being nice" chaewon asnwer ..

"being nice wow! thats new"minjoo said...

"I know yujin is nice" wonyoung said and thats make yujin smile and hide her face..

"Aw thanks" yujin said trying to be cool even shes now blushing..

"i smell something" chaewon and minjoo said at the same time they looked each other and fighting using their eyes..

"something what?"wonyoung said as she cross her arms looking to chaewon and minjoo..

"Burning" yena disturb them make yuri laugh in silent..