🐹True feelings🦆

While yena's friends is waiting for yena also yuri's friend and cousin are waiting too.

as yuri and yena they both arrive at school and chaewon is just looking at them while minjoo does it too.

"Goodmorning " chaewon said and hugged yena like a bro ..

"Lets go" yujin said accidentally holds wonyoung hands without noticing..

"oh sorry i thought——"yujin didnt continued what she is saying because of wonyoung sudden action . wonyoung holds yujin's hands ..

"excuse me bitch!" chaewon said and walk in the middle and pushed yujin and wonyoung hands to enter..

"Yah~ "yujin said but wonyoung moved first again and intertwined their hands together..

"bruh" sakura said..

"bruh"yena said that too while minjoo is just staring at chaewon who have a bad mood..

"If you want to hold my hands you're free"minjoo shouted ..

"i dont want to get some punches again" chaewon said as she cross her arms and rolls her eyes..

"You know me well" minjoo said and smirked at chaewon who is looking at yena and yuri talking to each other..

"Eat lunch with me later" yena said ..

"okay but promise me one thing" yuri said and looked at yena..

"okay what is it!"yena said waiting for yuri to say something..

"Dont sleep during the lesson" yuri command..

"Yah! thats my own business " yena said and yuri slap her arms..

"aishh~~ that hurts" yena said looking at her arms ..

"Okay okay i wont" yena said and agreed with yuri doing the pinky swear to each other..

"cmon stop flirting" chaewon shouted ..

both of them went to their classroom and sat in their own seat..

"What's happened to yena?"sakura said..

"Lets go to her place later so we can see what's happening " chaewon said glaring at them..

"I know yuri came back being a maid" sakura said and yujin and chaewon are now shocked..

"what? really? so thats why?"yujin said while they keep whispering and looking at yuri and yena..

"Im jealous because she can touch the girl she loved .. " chaewon said ..

"ehh?" eunbi sudden came ..

"guys help me later"sakura said..

"why?"chaewon and yujin said..

"Im now going to talk to chaeyeon seriously" sakura said..

"stop being shy " yujin said and winked at her..

"and tell her directly" yena said ..

they didnt notice yena is there behind them..

"I have secret" yena said and she sat on chaewon's table..

"what?" they all said..

"I like yuri" yena said and smirked at them while their faces is not shocked but unbelievable..it turns to a poker face..

"Im just kidding" yena added make them breath ..

"gosh i thought its real" eunbi said..

"yeah me too" yujin said..