🐹morning shocked🦆

"Goodmorning!!"Sakura said while shes now preparing for their breakfast then she noticed chaewon who sleeping so tight while hugging her pillow which is minjoo...

She opened her eyes slowly and she smiled while looking to the one shes hugging..

"The fuckk!!" she said in shocked tone and pushed minjoo but she didnt do it on purpose..

"AH~my back" minjoo groan makes yujin, wonyoung and also the two woke up in sudden...

"yah~im sorry i didnt know you're here" chaewon first sorry..

"Nothing just forget it stupid!" minjoo said..

"What did you said?"chaewon said grabbing minjoo's collar..

minjoo then move closer to chaewon teasing her..

"aishhh~ forget it" chaewon said and gets up to see what sakura preparing for..

"Thats not yours"sakura said slapping chaewon hand who is about to pick some food..

"Goodmorning~ "yena said opeing her eyes slowly and she now getting up not realizing her wound but then she felt it..

"Ouchh~"she groan in pain while shes holding her waist..

"Dont move my gad"chaewon said...and lay yena slowly to her bed again..

"Are you okay now?" yuri asked yena ..

and all of them looked at the two ..

"Its my fault , sorry" yuri said and her head went down ..

"of course its yours" chaewon said ..minjoo is mow ready to punch her again but yena said something that makes her stopped..

"I saved you because i want too this is just a simple wound dont take it so serious" yena said without looking to yuri..

"Im leaving for being a maid " yuri said make yena looked at her..

"final answer?" yena asked and yuri nodded .. wonyoung and minjoo and also sakura who doesnt know everything...

"thats good then" yena said and yujin and chaewon give each other a high five..

"Okey jo yuri is not a maid anymore" yujin said and claps her hand..

"wait ? yuri is yena's maid?" wonyoung asked as she cant believe about that..

"CORRECT!" chaewon said and smiled at them..

"What the fu—-"

"fuck ? minjoo? so shocked?" chaewon teasing minjoo..

"fuck you i said" minjoo said ...

"lets eat breakfast" sakura said as she sat down and chaewon help yena to get up from her bed and to sit and eat..

"Yah yuri! come here and help yena to eat" Yujin command...

Yuri grabs yena's food and the spoon..

she pointed the spoon to yena's mouth and they both stared each other but in just one 5seconds..

"Its not me" yena said and yuri looked at her confused..

"its not you?what? "yuri said..

"its not me who told them that you're a maid" yena said...

"its not me too" chaewon spoke..

"me too " yujin said..

"its only yiren " sakura said and starts to tell the story..

"i saw sihyeon and yiren looking at the both of you and she heard that your a maid so now please stop talking about work when you're at school" sakura said and continues to eat..

yuri then looked at yena who cant look at her...

.