🐹the truth🦆

[Yuri]

im shocked ..

i run to yena's room and i saw no yena in there ,i entered her room without knocking so..

"Ey" she called while shes now coming out from the bathroom with her bathrobe only.

"Wait! go change first" i said and im about to go but she grabs my arms makes me stop right now..

'damn so wet'

"A-ahm let me go" i stutter and she looked at me suspicious..

"what are you doing here by the way?"she asked and crossed her arms and raising her eyes brows..

"I just to know if yo——"she cuts me..

"i do like you yuri isnt it obvious?" she said..

'okay shes serious'

she then moving closer to me and im now moving backwards..and i feel my back faced the wall..

she even put her hands in my neck and the other touching the wall next to me ..

"....."

"....."

she lean her face to me while i can see her wet hair and forehead ..

"Y-yena?" i said and trying to look at her but i failed ..im blushing so hard..

'i cant!!'

'im a good girl'

'im a good girl'

i heard her breathing hitting my neck with her hot breath obviously shes going to kiss my neck ...

'my gad'

'no'

'please'

i closed my eyes...

-

she tapped me in my shoulder , i opened my eyes.

"What are you dreaming for?" she asked and smiled at me..

"i thought——"

"you thought that i will kiss you? you wish"she said and laugh at me...

'i wish?'