• Afterword •

So. That just happened.

35 chapters!

I'd never written a fanfiction before I started this, so this was a wild ride. As a matter of fact, it was only supposed to be one chapter (Keefe wakes up, they fall in love, BAM! end of story).

I also didn't plan to share this with anyone. On a limb I posted the first chapter on my Instagram acc (keefe4eva) and I got so many sweet responses that I decided to continue it!

Thank you guys so much for reading, thank you for your sweet comments and votes, and thank you for the sweet messages.

This fanfic is far from perfect, as it is a complete first draft (and we all know first drafts contain some pretty crappy writing). I will be editing and revising the heck out of it when I get the chance, and hopefully making it much better than it is at the moment.

I also realize that a lot of questions were left unanswered. I did that purposely, because the real Unlocked book is not going to be the last book, and I'm assuming we won't get all the answers in the book. But I also did it to leave it to the readers imagination :)

I'm also writing another kotlc fanfiction. It's titled Together We Fall and it takes place 25 years after Keeper #1. It's about the characters children (and Sophie and Keefe—they're married!). I've already written the first few chapters and I'll release them soon. I can promise a lot of Sokeefe fluff!

Hopefully this new fanfic will be better than this one, and I'll be able to improve my writing.

This book is only 25,000 words, which is about 100 real length pages. It took me about three months to complete, but it was super fun to write.

I'd also like to thank StormflightTheSecond ! They are literally the sweetest person ever, their comments made my day and always made me smile. Plz go follow them!

Thanks again!

xoxo,
Jay