CHAPTERS 563 - 564

CHAPTER 563 IN THE END WHO USED WHO

The murder case at the Royal Field Pier had been trending online. More and more people were paying attention to it. The discussion among the netizens all at once had something to do with this murder case.

Two or three hours had passed since Edwin Carter finished his work with George Michael, and the news had already spread like wildfire online.

He quickly made a decision. He would immediately have the hot search suppressed and then delete all the relevant information. After that, anyone who dared to post anything would be blocked.

Once news of this spread, there would definitely be people who would pursue the identity of the deceased. When that happened, so many netizens would come to uncover the true identity of the deceased.

To be safe, Edwin Carter had to forbid anything that could happen.

While Edwin Carter was busy with his work, Robert Michael was also busy. He was trying to contact the person who had taken those photos of his father's murder and posted it on the internet..

If that person was able to take a first-hand photo, then it was very likely that he had seen the murderer. Everything that happened before he rushed to find his father was likely to be seen by the person who took the photo.

He was about to send a private message to the person who took the photo, but who would have thought that the other person's number had already been blocked. The other active users who participated in the discussion, were either deleted or muted too.

Once again, Robert Michael couldn't help but sigh at Edwin Carter's speed.

He acted almost at the same time as Edwin Carter, but Edwin Carter's men had already finished the whole thing and he hadn't officially started yet.

When competing with Edwin Carter, many people lost at the starting line.

Since he couldn't use the internet, then he would go offline. He would definitely find evidence to prove that Edwin Carter was the mastermind behind his father's murder.

.............

Although the killing incident at the Royal Wharf had been suppressed by Edwin Carter, but due to the astonishing number of hits from two to three hours ago, too many people knew about it and couldn't discuss it online. There were also quite a few people discussing it offline.

Everyone was guessing, guessing who the murderer was.

Guess who suppressed this sensational news so easily?

For a time, there were all kinds of discussions, the discussion was so intense that everyone was panicking.

Hearing the news of George Michael's death, Mr. Tyrion couldn't suppress the excitement in his heart.