CHAPTERS 635 - 636

CHAPTER 635 RANDOM WITNESS

Jane Ronan would never know what kind of storm she had stirred in his heart when he heard the word "divorce".

He wouldn't let her know either.

Maybe in Jane's eyes, he was just a cold and ruthless person. Nothing could defeat him.

Indeed, in work and in his business, he stood extremely tall and strong. Nothing could defeat him. But in front of Jane, he was just an ordinary man.

Like everyone else, he was still a human being at the end of the day. He would feel pain and sorrow. At the same time, he loved a woman deeply. He would love to take her under his wing and love her for the rest of his life.

"Haha--" Edwin let out a subtle and cold laugh. Then, he hid all his emotions under his expressionless face.

At the security room at the Jiangbei Airport. There was a big "spy war" going on.

Victor James, the captain of the Jiangbei Military, was present, along with Angela Carter and some others.

There were at least 15 people in the room. Victor stood tall in his military uniform. He scanned through the room.

"How dare you kidnap people at the airport. That's so stupid! Is your mastermind insane?"

"Captain James, we aren't weak." A man replied to him.

Their opponents were too strong. Thus, they were captured before they even had the chance to attack.

"Who sent you here?" Victor didn't have the mood to discuss their abilities.

The leader of the pack replied, "No one sent us here. We came here by ourselves.."

Slap!

Before the man could finish his words, he was slapped heavily by Victor, "Don't think I'm as dumb as you are."

What a fool. How did he expect Victor to believe his answer. Victor had a hot temper, and he didn't follow the rules.

He never showed mercy to anyone who was dishonest. If he just gave the person a slap instead of tearing him into pieces, he was already doing the person a favour.

Moreover, Angela was advising him by his side, "Victor, calm down. Don't hit them without any reason. These bastards have mouths, but they can't talk right. So we could just cut their tongues."

It was obvious that she was fanning the flames. Victor pulled the playful Angela behind him, and continued speaking to the rest of them in the room, "Be honest, or you'll suffer a merciless death."

Angela peeped from Victor's back and echoed, "You're so brave for choosing to mess with my sister-in-law. I'm telling you, you'd better tell me everything you know. Otherwise, when my brother comes, you'll have no choice but to suffer."

Not long ago, she was carried out of the airport by Victor, but Victor brought her back to the airport through the staff entrance.

They weren't the only two that were arranged to enter the airport, but there was also a team of people working under Victor's command.

When Angela wondered what they were going to do, Victor's men had already identified a few gangsters who disguised themselves as travelers.

They wanted to kidnap Jane.

Knowing that these people wanted to kidnap her beloved sister-in-law, Angela was so angry that she just kicked them impulsively.

Recently, Angela had spent more time with Victor. Angela had truly understood what Victor meant by "actions speak louder than words".