CHAPTERS 645 - 646

CHAPTER 645 

Victor James opened his eyes. He saw colourful lights that spelled out the words - Victor, Happy Birthday! 

"Surprise..." Angela did a little twirl in front of Victor and spread out her hands. "Look over there, Victor." Victor turned his head and saw a heart-shaped cake and all his favorite dishes being laid out on the dining table. 

Now he recalled why Angela was asking him about today. She was trying to remind him that it was his birthday.

He didn't even remember his own birthday but she had remembered his birthday so well. 

All these years, he wasn't used to celebrating his own birthday. Few years ago, the soldiers in the military would also host birthday parties for him. 

Later, when they realised that he was not actually interested in it, they stopped. So very few remembered when his birthday was. 

So when Victor saw the birthday surprise Angela had prepared for him, he was actually very touched. Some simple decorations, a common heart-shaped cake, plus a few home-cooked dishes. This was the birthday dinner that Angela had prepared for Victor. 

Although the setting was extremely simple, it made Victor realize for the first time that it wasn't that bad after all to be celebrating his birthday.

"What do you think, Victor? Are you touched?" Angela said proudly with a bright smile on her gorgeous face, "I know I'm awesome and also very caring, but if you want to cry... if you really want to cry, then just go ahead. I promise I won't make fun of you." 

Victor chuckled and said, "You think you can make me cry with this simple setting? You have underestimated me!" 

Angela glared at him. "Damn, Victor. Can't you just say something nice?" Victor knocked her head and said, "Why put effort on a ceremonial event like this? I'm more concerned about the actual gift." 

Touched? Of course, he was touched, but he would not cry like what Angela had said. Instead, he wanted to express his gratitude with actions. Then, he stretched out his long arms to pick Angela up and strode to the room.

Angela held onto his neck and said while smiling, "Victor, be patient. Let's have the birthday cake first then we can go on and do other things." She had also prepared something big for later. 

If he was so impatient, then the real big gift she had prepared for him today would go to waste. 

She planned to have dinner first, and then they could enjoy some wine. At least they could start the night withn some romance first.

Victor said, "I want to eat you before the cake. 

"Victor, listen to me." 

Thud! 

Victor threw her onto the bed. He did not leave any opportunity for her to respond. Angela rubbed her painful butt and looked up to scold him. 

However, the moment she looked up, Victor had already removed all his clothes. 

"Damn!" 

This man really couldn't hold for a minute longer when he was impatient. He acted as if he had never been fed. 

Angela rolled out from the other side of the big bed and said, "Victor, we haven't had the cake yet and you haven't even made a birthday wish. Let's wait a little longer." 

"What's with eating cake? I want you to eat me right now." Who would care about dinner or cake? At that moment, Angela was the most delicious dish in Victor's opinion.