CHAPTERS 637 - 638

CHAPTER 637 HE ARRANGED  EVERYTHING FOR HER

After a 16-hour flight, the plane landed at JFK Airport safely. 

It was 3:30 p.m. in New York, The weather in New York was much colder than in Jiangbei.

Jane Ronan shivered the moment the cold air hit her. However, instead of taking care of herself, she quickly fastened Janell's thick jacket tighter and adjusted Andrew's hat. 

"Andrew, Janell, this place is much colder than Jiangbei. We must be

careful not to catch a cold. Also, we are not familiar with this place. Later on, both of you must hold my hand." 

"Mom, I will be obedient and take good care of my brother too. I won't run around." As she saw that Andrew wanted to speak up, Janell spoke immediately before he could. 

After that, she also gave Andrew a proud look, it was like she wanted to say, "I am my mother's precious baby. You can't compete with me."

Andrew opened his mouth but didn't say anything. Anyway, his sister had said all the nice words before he could. 

Jane touched their heads and said, "Well, both of you are great kids. Let's go pick up our luggage with uncle." 

To tell the truth, Jane didn't know what was in their luggage. Edwin probably asked someone to pack all her things up.

Even if she had forgotten something, Edwin would definitely remove it from the house.

Robert then said, "Jane, I'll go get the luggage and pick Mia up. You can wait for me at Exit A with the children." 

Jane nodded, "That's good." 

Andrew and Janell could not help with anything and they still needed someone to take care of them. 

Jane needed to look after them, so it was more convenient for Robert to go alone. 

"Mom, I need to go to the toilet." Janell looked at her mother and spoke gently. 

"Brother, I'll take Janell to the washroom. You keep an eye on Andrew."

After handing Andrew to Robert, Jane took Janell to the nearest washroom. 

The washroom was close to the baggage reclaim area, so there were a lot of people waiting in line to use the washroom. 

Jane and Janell were last in the line. At this time, two more people came up and stood closely behind them. 

Because the people behind her were too close to her, Jane took two small steps forward with Janell. 

As soon as she moved, the people behind her moved closely behind her again. People queuing up would typically keep some distance between themselves. 

Jane felt strange that the woman stood closely behind her. She looked back at the woman, but found nothing out of the ordinary.

However, at the moment when Jane turned around, a sharp blade suddenly appeared in the woman's hand, as if it were a magic trick. 

The woman's hand quietly reached out to Jane, trying to subdue her. 

Unexpectedly, the man behind her moved faster and pointed a gun at the woman's waist. 

"Damn it!" She cursed in a low voice. As soon as she found her target, she was already caught by the enemy. 

The man pressed the gun against her, and the woman no longer dared to act rashly. 

The man with the gun whispered, "Come with me, or you'll have to bear the consequences." 

The woman looked at Jane reluctantly, but there was nothing she could do.