CHAPTERS 591 - 592

CHAPTER 591 DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM

Janell, let's go come with me." Victor James walked over and carried Janell away.

Victor James had never been interested in grown-ups' gatherings, so it would be more interesting to play with the kids.

"Sister-in-law, I'm going to play too." With Victor James gone, how could Angela Carter stay there any longer. She also hopped after him.

Mr. Carter and Mrs. Carter pulled Andrew as they talked. They didn't have a deep relationship with Andrew, but they would slowly cultivate it with this child.

Edwin Carter showed his face and then went back to his study to busy himself. Jane Ronan didn't know that there was going to be a video conference.

Jane Ronan had nothing else to do, so she helped Linda in serving dessert and fruit to everyone. As the mistress of this house, she hoped that everyone would be satisfied and come back to celebrate in the future.

"You're disobedient again." When Edwin Carter saw that it was Jane Ronan who sent the fruit to the office, his brows were almost knit together.

"I'm fine." Having this child didn't have as big of a reaction as having Janell. Jane Ronan could jump and jump, but her body was in good condition.

Edwin Carter pulled Jane Ronan and sat on his thigh. "How about we tell Mom and Dad about the pregnancy while everyone is here today."

"No, I said three months later." Jane Ronan was a little worried. She was afraid that if others found out, someone would try to take advantage of her child.

Maybe this mental barrier was left behind when she was pregnant with Janell. After all, what she had experienced before was too terrifying. Thinking back now, she could still feel how desperate she was back then.

"Alright, you can tell Mom and Dad whenever you want." Edwin Carter had always listened to Jane Ronan regarding these matters.

"Thank you, Mr. Carter, for being so considerate." Jane Ronan stood up and stretched out her hand to massage his shoulders and back. "Go back to your work and ignore me."

How could Edwin Carter ignore her here? It was just that his self-control had always been strong, so she could not tell that he was affected by her.

When the two of them were together, most of the time, it was so tender and quiet, as if it was impossible for them to ever argue.

Victor James's situation was completely different from Angela Carter's. One of them was like an explosive, while the other was like a fuse.

"Victor James, you walked so fast, where exactly do you want to go?" Angela Carter's speed was also quite fast, but Victor James's speed was even faster than hers. Janell was also sitting on his shoulder, so her speed wasn't affected in the slightest.

It was unknown if Victor James was doing it on purpose or not, but he had ignored her after meeting her today.

"Angela Carter, I'm taking Janell out to play. Why are you following me?" Victor James could tell that Janell didn't really like her new brother and didn't want to make her feel bad, so he carried her out.

Angela Carter will follow... Yes, it was within his expectations.

However, they were outside and Janell was a light bulb with a few hundred watts, so he couldn't do what he wanted. It was better to send Angela Carter back.

"Victor James, since you like children so much, why don't we go back and make a baby?" Recently, Angela Carter's face had become thicker and thicker.