CHAPTERS 659 - 660

CHAPTER 659

For the past few days, Laura Ferdinand would take Janell away on time and bring her back on time. Jane Ronan knew that Laura brought Janell over to see Edwin Carter every day, but she pretended that she didn't know.

In fact, Jane was really grateful that Edwin did not take Janell away from her. She was grateful to Edwin for giving Janell to her.

She did her design work everyday, then she could spend time with Janell for the rest of the day. They enjoyed chatting along happily and she slept beside her every night.

After she was done with her work every day, she would lay in her warm bed and look at the little fellow's pink face.

Jane thought that all her hard work was worth it no matter how busy or tired she was. There was no need to worry that Janell would be taken away by Edwin.

Jane focused on her design work and she completed her first order quickly.

Previously, the clients met with Jane online and discussed their requests. Today, she had to go to the company to talk to the clients after she was done with their first design draft.

During this period of time, Robert Michael had been busy with his own work. He was responsible for sending and picking Andrew up from school every day, which would save Jane some trouble.

Jane left Janell with Laura before she went out for her work. Anyway, the little girl had her father to accompany her, so she would not miss her mother.

When she met the clients for the first time, Jane dressed up and put on some light makeup to make herself look good.

In the past two days, it was still snowing from time to time. There were very few pedestrians and cars on the road.

Just like the last time, Jane waited for a long time but could not get a taxi. Jane was especially afraid of the cold. It was getting increasingly cold and snowy.

After standing outside for such a long time, she felt that her legs were turning frozen. At this time, she missed the weather in Jiangbei a lot.

As Jiangbei was located in the south, cold weather wouldn't last very long. Besides, the cold weather wasn't even very cold too, so she typically only needed to put on a jacket or a coat.

After waiting for a long time, a taxi finally showed up. When Jane waved to stop the taxi, a man stood in front of her and the man was also waving to stop the taxi.

Jane gave up... But the taxi did not stop in front of the man and went straight to her instead. Jane was so happy that she finally got on the taxi.

After getting on the taxi, she repeatedly thanked the taxi driver. The taxi driver was also very kind. When they arrived at the destination, he took the initiative to get out of the car and opened the door for Jane. He even asked her to be careful on the road and to take care of herself!

Before she came to this city, Jane had heard about the many things others would say about this city, some of which were good and some were bad.

She had not been here for a long time yet, but everyone was so nice so far. Even during a snowy day, this city still made her feel warm in her heart.

When Jane arrived at the company, her two clients had already arrived before she did. The clients were dissatisfied with her being late at first, but when they saw the work she designed, the client's attitude changed instantly.

The clients were two women who held traditional and conservative views. The reason they chose Jane to design their gowns was because they liked Jane's style.