CHAPTERS 704 - 706

CHAPTER 704

Luis George observed Edwin Carter secretly for a long time, but still failed to find any clues from his look. He cursed in his heart, "This is bad. Their chairman usually has such a poker face when he is dissatisfied with his subordinates' work."

Edwin didn't say anything, and Luis didn't know how dissatisfied he was. Luis was so anxious that he scratched his head. Even if he wanted to correct his mistake, he didn't know where to start.

He took a breath and said cautiously, "Chairman Carter..."

Before Luis could finish speaking, Edwin interrupted him and said, "Ask Hal Barnes, what's the arrangement for the guests?"

When Edwin spoke and did not comment on the wedding venue, Luis immediately understood that their chairman was also satisfied.

Since there was no problem with his work, Luis felt relieved. When he answered Edwin's question, he was more relaxed.

Luis said, "The people who have a good relationship with Shengtian in the political and commercial circles have been invited, and their accommodation have been arranged. The media is also ready."

As for the guests, Edwin had already requested for invitations to be sent out three months ago. The media who were attending were selected carefully as well.

After such a long time, Luis and Hal Barnes would not make a mistake. Edwin clearly knew that they would not make mistakes, but he still needed to be assured. That was because he wanted to give Jane a perfect wedding, and he could not afford to make any mistakes.

"Okay." Edwin nodded, "You can continue your work."

Hearing Edwin's words, Luis felt relieved. Luis responded with a simple "yes" and he scrambled away, fearing that Edwin made any other remarks.

After Luis left, Edwin still stood in the same place as he admired the church he built temporarily for Jane. Although it was built temporarily, it took a lot of time. He had asked someone to prepare before George Michael's accident, and now it had been more than half a year.

For more than half a year, it took Edwin a lot of effort, money, and resources. However, no matter how much money he spent, he thought it was all worth it for Jane's sake.

Looking at the church and the romantic and warm layout, Edwin did not step in to take a look. He was waiting for Jane.

On the day of the wedding, he would hold her hand, Together, they would walk in from one end of the red carpet to the other end. They would stand in front of the priest and swear to God that they would be together for the rest of their lives.