__DECEMBER__

December ; 2017

BREAKING NEWS: Big Hit Entertainment confirms dating rumors of BTS RM and author Lee JungMi to be true.

It has now been confirmed that BTS's RM is in a relationship with a non-idol.

Dating rumors sparked in July earlier this year when 'Dispatch' exclusively reported that the BTS member had romantic meetings with bestselling author Lee JungMi. And in their August report, they mentioned that Big Hit Entertainment and Lee's representative had denied that they are dating at the time.

On December 10th, Big Hit Entertainment and Lee's agency confirmed in a joint statement that the pair recently began dating after reconnecting.

In the statement, RM's label wrote: "The two of them are currently developing a beautiful love for each other despite their busy schedules. Their relationship began as close friends, but after reconnecting, they are now a couple. They are asking for the support of the fans and to respect their privacy as they continue their romantic relationship."

According to their investigation, Dispatch reported that the couple have been spending much of their free time together and included photos taken of the pair of them enjoying a walk together and a late-night date at a restaurant in their report. The news makes RM the first member of BTS to publicly announce a relationship.

BREAKING NEWS: Netizens find evidence that BTS RM and author Lee JungMi have hinted at their relationship in their recent work.

BTS Leader, RM, and author Lee JungMi broke the internet when their labels confirmed the dating rumors earlier this month.

The news came as a surprise to many fans after both parties' respective labels heavily denied the rumors at first. Many netizens were skeptical at first, but are now showing their support for the couple. Although they remain secretive about their personal lives, many fans are curious about their relationship and how they met.

An anonymous source close to the pair revealed that they've known each other for nearly 4 years prior to dating, stating, "They have always been fond of each other but lost contact due to their busy schedules. Now that they're together again, they're inseparable."

Netizens believe that Lee's award-winning novel is a direct nod to her relationship with RM.

A post on Pann is gaining attention for stating:
[+1009, -26] This is crazy! ㅋㅋ NamJoon is known to have an IQ of 148. That's the title of Lee's novel! How could we have missed this?~~

Many other fans followed suit and commented with their own findings:

[+47, -10] Now I'm wondering if his lyrics are based on her too... UwU

[+97, 0] When NamJoon sings about love, now we know it's for real ㅋㅋ

[+83, -16] 4 years???? And they just confirmed it now??? Maybe Dispatch is becoming slower...

[+155, -37] Wow... I feel stupid. The character in Lee's book is named NamJoon... T_T It couldn't be more obvious! They were trying to tell us this whole time!