-ˏˋ ♕ introduction ࿐ྂ

Prince Huang Renjun was standing by his bedroom window looking down at all the princes who had come from faraway kingdoms to  win his hand for marriage but none of them caught his eye in particular

His all time companion and friend, Lee Donghyuck came up to him and peered out of the window along with him and said with a chuckle,

So...what do you think about them?

The prince let out the most mocking laughter and said, ❝Huh...why do they even call themselves princes? Just look at them...can't even hold up their swords properly. I'm wondering why are they not melting because of the sun out there. You know what Hyuck, I think I'll have to remain a bachelor in this life because I don't think I will ever be falling for a prince at this rate. All princes are just wax dolls...except for me though.

•~❉᯽❉~•

✎…So yeah... i'm here with my very first Renmin book. Hope you like it. And please don't expect too much because it might be short and super cringey.  It is my first time writing something like this so please bear with me...TT~TT. This used to be there in my previous account and I decided to republish it with a change in the cast !

Also, this is an AU (Alternative Universe) fanfiction, meaning that the characters used are not the actual representation of their real counterparts, I am merely using their physical attributes and names to create new characters. The characters created in this book are my own creations and any character and/or plot resemblance to other stories are purely coincidental. :)