-ˏˋ ♕ uno ࿐ྂ

Prince Huang Renjun of Edrein was an extremely confident and self-conceited person

Prince Huang Renjun of Edrein was an extremely confident and self-conceited person. All over Edrein and even in other neighboring kingdoms everyone had come to know that the Prince of Edrein was just as handsome as he was overconfident.

Princes and kings from almost all kingdoms came to Edrein in order to win his hand for marriage. They had been mesmerized by the looks and charms of the alluring silver haired prince. His looks, stature, height, skills and everything made him look like a perfect man everyone would want to court. But everyone looked so insignificant beside his aura and prowess that all of them had to return to their own kingdom empty handed and disappointed.

No matter what, not a single person could catch his eyes for a slightest bit. It had turned out to frustrate the Queen so much that he thought his brother-in-law would never get married in his life and she would have to bear the burdens of ruling the kingdom all her life.

You see Edrein was a kingdom quiet ahead of its time. The kingdom was free of any prejudices or malpractices so everyone was able to live a happy life there as they wanted. That is why the citizens had accepted a woman to rule over the throne and were quite grateful to have a queen like Liu Xiaoxiao because no was was as kind as her but when it came to be strict tiwaty people who disrespect others and try to cause any disturbance in the kingdom, she would make sure to let things go back to normal as soon as possible.

Xiaoxiao loved the kingdom and was happy to rule over it but she wanted some rest after ruling over it for 6 years. She had been made queen at a very young age of 18 and she couldn't spend her youth the way she wanted with her husband Huang Xuxi. So right now she wanted her brother-in-law to get married as soon as possible so that she could get off from the throne and lead a peaceful life with her husband. 

Liu Xiaoxiao was just as brave, beautiful and gallant like Prince Renjun, maybe even more than him. Even though they were in-laws Queen Xiaoxiao extremely loved and cared about the young Prince and was always concerned about his future.

The previous king, Xuxi and Renjun's father had passed away while fighting a far and after the death her father-in-law she and Xuxi were the only one who had taken care of Renjun. She treated him just like her own brother and Renjun never felt lonely. After King Huang died he had left all the duties of the kingdom to his daughter-in-law rather than his eldest son Xuxi because he knew Xiaoxiao was more capable than him because all Xuxi did was to roam around in the kingdom, he had no interest in stately affairs.

So being heaved with such a responsibility Xiaoxiao found it extremely important to continue the Huang hierarchy. So she decided to have a talk with Renjun about the whole marriage thing because in Edrein, in order to take over the throne, one has to get married and the fact that Renjun was so open about his sexuality and would only accept to marry a prince, was making the whole ordeal 2x harder.       

•~❉᯽❉~•

✎…So guys...here's the first chapter. Idk I feel like it's super cringey so please tell me how was it... I'm so ashamed. I want to cover myself with a blanket and hide in a corner lol. Anyways...hope you like it.