-ˏˋ ♕ cuatro ࿐ྂ

❝Your Highness, I come from faraway Kingdom of Astia

Your Highness, I come from faraway Kingdom of Astia. My name is Nana and I'm just a useless child of Astia. That's all about my identity.

Listening to this Queen Xiaoxiao said, ❝Well then...so tell me why did you want to forcefully enter the palace?

Nana smile, ❝Your Highness, when I came to this Kingdom I heard that Prince Renjun has given a challenge that whoever passes all the tests of strength, intellect and spontaneity, he will marry that person. That's why I have come here in order to win Prince Renjun's hand for marriage.❞ Saying this he stared directly at Renjun's eyes with a confident look on his face.

Hearing this, the prince's face became red with anger and embarrassment. For a split second his heart had become weak for the outsider when it became hard as ever again. How can an ordinary and inferior person like him even dare to think about winning a Prince like Renjun for marriage?

Then he remembered. In order to take part in the challenge princes from almost every kingdom had come to take part in the test. Only no one had come as a participant from Astia till now. Were the Princes of Astia so immensely disrespectful and proud of themselves that they send a beggar to win his hand for them? Tears almost filled in Renjun's eyes due to this kind of an insult and disrespect

The whole court had gone silent after hearing Nana's answer then all of a sudden they started to laugh at the same time, realizing how ridiculous it sounded. Queen Xiaoxiao did not laugh. With a stern expression and furious look she pointed at Yongqin and ordered, ❝Throw him out of the palace immediately.

General Yongqin was laughing the most. While laughing only he went up to Nana as if it would be such an easy task to throw him out of the palace. But as soon as he laid his hands on Nana something unusual happened. Nana held onto Yongqin's waist and with both of his hand lifted him in the air and sent him out of the courtroom and then his came and stood in front of Queen Xiaoxiao and said with a victorious smile, ❝Your Highness, your order had been fulfilled.

•~❉᯽❉~•

✎…I'm sorry Ten but that was hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ