-ˏˋ ♕ dos ࿐ྂ

So as decided Xiaoxiao called Renjun to her room in order to have a talk with him

So as decided Xiaoxiao called Renjun to her room in order to have a talk with him. Renjun knocked on Xiaoxiao's door before entering the room. 

You called me, Your Highness?❞ Renjun said with a chuckle as he entered the room. 

Xiaoxiao looked up from the book she was reading and let out a scoof, ❝Oh Renjun cut off with the idiocy. And it's not a courtroom here. Please call Xiaoxiao, it feels weird when you call me that.❞ 

Oh yeah as if you don't like people calling you Highness. But what is it that you wanted to talk about?

Yeah it's that...why do you keep on denying every prince that comes here in hope that they would be able to marry you. You're already 20, Renjun! Do you not want to get married? So please stop with your drama and get your single ass married as soon as possible.

Ugh it's not like that! I do want to get married but none of them are good for me. They all look so dumb and idiotic. I know it's not right to say like this about others but I cannot help it. They are nothing compared to me. Have you even looked at this masterpiece that is called Huang Renjun?❞ Renjun said flipping his imaginary long hair and Xiaoxiao literally was having the urge to smack his head right now.

If you are to keep on that attitude of yours, no one is gonna marry you. But still just give me a suggestion of what is it that I can do? Will I call a court meeting with all officials and princes of the kingdom and you can choose yourself?

No...don't call a court meeting. In that meeting only princes will be present and I seriously don't think I would like any prince. As always I keep on saying, all princes are the same. They are so pampered when they are brought up that they can't do a single thing themselves. They should rather be showcased as dolls at a museum  than be a prince. Xiaoxiao, to be honest I don't care whether I marry a prince or not. As long as the guy is good at heart and can defeat me at anything, I will gladly marry that person.

Then what are you asking me to do Renjun?❞ Xiaoxiao asked raising her eyebrows, worried that Renjun would again come up with some wild idea..

Let's put up a test. Whoever passes all the following tests of strength, intellect and spontaneity, I will marry that person. It doesn't matter if it is a prince or not. What do you say Xiaoxiao?❞ 

It would be an understatement to say that Xiaoxiao was impressed by his proposal. Well as said before, Renjun was someone who almost excelled in everything so his ideas were also always top noch. With a smile on her face Xiaoxiao nodded her head and said, ❝Very well then, I'll send messengers all over the kingdom and also in other kingdoms, announcing the news. I hope this time someone valiant enough comes for you.

On hearing Queen Xiaoxiao's words the young prince smiled to himself. It would be a hard job for them to choose a husband for him because he had planned all the tests already and he was sure there would not be a single person in the world who would be able to pass all three perfectly. 

•~❉᯽❉~•

✎…So guys here's the second chapter of this Royal AU. i seriously don't know how this will go on. I'm so nervous about the plot. What if it doesn't turn out to be as I had imagined?

QOTD
How do you think Jaemin will be introduced in the story? His identity was unknown after all