-ˏˋ ♕ seis ࿐ྂ

❝Well then, in this fist of mine there are two earrings

Well then, in this fist of mine there are two earrings. If you open my fist and take the earrings out I will accept that you are indeed strong. Can you?

Many princes from various parts of the world who had come to take part in the test had not been able to open Prince Renjun's fist and had left the kingdom immediately in embarrassment. So all the courtiers knew that no matter how strong Nana appeared to be, he would definitely not be able to pass this test. But as usual Nana just let out a chuckle and said, ❝Dear prince, are you trying to mock my manhood by giving me this kind of a task?

Prince Renjun also replied with equal banter in his voice, ❝Well you know Nana, over confidence is not good. First just try out this test, and then we'll get to see who ends up getting embarrassed.❞ 

Then without giving any reply, Nana slowly went up towards Prince Renjun and in the most casual way held onto the prince's fist with his left hand. And suddenly it was as if Renjun felt an electricity gush through his arm which made him shiver and slowly his fist loosened and opened in seconds. Nana took up the earrings from the lotus like soft and rosy palm of Renjun, and winking at the prince with a  cheeky grin latched to his face he said, ❝From now on only these earrings will be the ornaments of my ears.❞ 

Prince Renjun's face had turned pale. For a few seconds he kept staring at his palm as if he was still in a daze. Then he slowly got up from his seat and said with a choked voice, ❝You have passed in the first test of strength. Be prepared for the next test which would be held after the sunset.

After entering his room Renjun just sat on his bed, still in shock. He had never faced this kind of disgrace ever in his life. "Who knows from where this unknown stranger suddenly drops into their palace and with such casualty opened my wrist, that too with his left hand?! And how hard was his grip! It felt as if it was made out of iron! And with that touch my hand suddenly felt paralyzed and slowly opened on its own. Did he do some kind of black magic in me?"

And with those thoughts again Renjun's hurt pride slowly started to gain strength and raise like a peacock spreading its wings to show off his glamour. Resting his head on his hand he started to think — how would he be able to defeat Nana in the next test.

•~❉᯽❉~•

✎…what do you think can be the next test on intellect?