-ˏˋ ♕ ocho ࿐ྂ

Nana himself was a bit startled at the task

Nana himself was a bit startled at the task. He said, ❝Is this a task any human being can do? This kind of work is even impossible by Gods!

Renjun then laughed a little and said, ❝Then are you surrendering even before trying? That's bad...

No no that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that by giving me a task impossible to perform by humans, you are offering me the designation of a God and I'm thankful for that, Prince.

Renjun asked with a sharp tang in his voice, ❝You think you will be able to pass this test then?

Nana laughed and said, ❝Well, being able to or not being able to; depends on my luck. But I got to say that this kind of a task is suitable for a Astian shooter.

Nana then sat down on one of his knees and looking at the sky, he slowly set the arrow in his bow. Not a single leaf of the trees was moving, the air was static. Even the audience was sitting there like statues, waiting with bated breath and in anticipation about what was going to happen next.

In a very slow pace Nana raised the bow above his head. He glanced at the silver pitcher once again and then the arrow was shot free from the bow which shot up to the sky at lightning speed. The arrow flew straight up to the sky like a rocket and then turning swiftly started to dart back to the ground like a shooting star, due to the force of gravity. Suddenly there was a loud metallic sound and the audience looked in awe and amazement. The arrow had rightfully gone to its place and was sticking out from the side of the pitcher.

Prince Renjun too was sitting there holding his breath, after seeing the arrow he also unconsciously let out a sigh of relief. His heart started to beat in an uneasy manner - was it because he was anxious or happy, he couldn't understand. After wiping of the sweat from his forehead Lee said with a smirk on his face, ❝Prince, was I able to carry out your order?

Ye-yes you were.❞ Renjun didn't know why but his voice was suddenly quavering. He took a shaky deep breath and then said, ❝Now...your last test.

•~❉᯽❉~•

✎...What do you can be the last test on spontaneity?