-ˏˋ ♕ diez 10 ࿐ྂ

Will Nana be able to win Prince Renjun? Or would he have to return to his homeland empty handed? Or worse

Will Nana be able to win Prince Renjun? Or would he have to return to his homeland empty handed? Or worse...would he have to give up his life? 

Nana can run very fast...that is what he used to think. Because when he started to chase Renjun he knew that his speed was no match to that of the prince. Also since the prince had a much leaner figure compared to Nana's muscular stature it looked as if the prince was running at lightning speed.

Slowly as the wood started to become denser and the light entering the woods also started to get less, only the flowing white cape of the prince could be seen. But soon enough the cape was also out of sight. Nana understood that this way he would never be able to win. Also his armor was adding more weight on him and slowing him down in the process so in this way if he just keeps chasing the prince there is no point. So he started to go in the direction where he assumed that Prince Renjun might be passing through. 

The shade of the canopy was making it hard for him to see to a great distance but there was no need. As soon as he reached the desired place he could see the prince coming towards his direction only. But as the prince came nearer he was able to see Nana and immediately the prince flashed him a playful smirk and turned to run to the opposite direction. But he had come into a much clearer purview of Nana so this time disappearing from his sight would be impossible. 

Still then the distance between them started to increase again. Ten arm distance grew to a fifteen arm one. It was as if Renjun's feet were not even touching the ground, it was as if like a bird he was flying off afar. Sometimes the Prince would slow down his pace and glance at Nana for a few seconds and then when Nana would be almost inches close he would laugh playfully and start running again. Gradually the distance between them started to grow even more and Nana decided that this time he just cannot risk losing sight of the prince. So while running he placed an arrow in his bow and got ready for the right moment.

This time while going past a big banyan tree, Renjun stopped for a second to catch his breath and also turn and take a glance at Nana. This was the opportunity Nana was waiting for and without wasting any time he shot the arrow. When the prince tried to take a run again, he realized that he was not being able to move. Instead he noticed that his cape had been fastened to the tree's trunk with the help of Nana's arrow. 

•~❉᯽❉~•

✎…next one is the last chapter yaay!