-ˏˋ ♕ tres ࿐ྂ

So, in different and faraway Kingdoms Prince Renjun's challenge proposal was announced

So, in different and faraway Kingdoms Prince Renjun's challenge proposal was announced. Numerous kings, princes, chiefs, generals came accepting the challenge but alas everyone returned empty-handed. If anyone passed the test of strength, they lost in the intellectual one and if anyone passed in the test of intellect they turned out not to be spontaneous enough. Like this a few days had passed.

One day Queen Xiaoxiao was sitting in her court. with her court men and general everyone present there. Even Prince Renjun was sitting in his seat beside the queen. He was dressed in an elegant dark blue suit and his proud body language and sharp stare would make any brave man stutter in fear. At that moment some commotion was heard near the main gate of the palace. Not understanding anything the Queen ordered the general, ❝General Lee please go and check what is all that commotion about.

General Lee Yongqin was one of the most trusted men of the Queen and also her right hand. Even though from his stature everyone would think that he would be defeated in seconds, but on the contrary he was the strongest men in whole of Edrein. Even Prince Renjun was of no match to him.

After reaching out of the palace, Yongqin saw that a poorly dressed young man was trying his level best to enter the place and four to five palace guards were trying to stop him from doing so. The man was weaponless, but with his haphazard hand motions the five guards were not being able to keep up with him. Still, how long can a single man fight against five? In the end he was defeated and the guards tied his hands. Yongqin came to the court and informed everything to Xiaoxiao. On hearing it the Queen ordered, ❝Who is this outsider? Bring him inside.

After he was brought in, Queen Xiaoxiao was astonished by the young man's appearance. The man's clothes were tattered from his fight with the guards and were covered with dirt and dust just like his face and disheveled blonde hair that reached up to his nape. But even with messy appearance he had a charming and unique face, just like that of a prince.

He had a mischievous and playful glint in his eyes as if he did not care about anything in this world whatsoever. His smile was one of the sweetest anybody could have ever seen. His amazing physique could be understood from his ruined clothes and his perfectly flexed biceps were strongly visible. His garments looked like they were made of rich materials but still with his whole appearance there was no doubt that he was none other than a street dweller.

Queen Xiaoxiao being a kind-hearted lady saw that he was uncomfortable due to his tied hands so she ordered her guards to untie the man's hands. Once freed the man stood up straight and he gave out such a strong aura that even Prince Renjun's sharp stare became soft for a few seconds and when his eyes met with that of the stranger he quickly turned off his glance.

The Queen asked, ❝Who are you? What is your identity? Why are you here? Do you need wealth?

The young man laughed a little from all the questions being thrown at him and answered, ❝Your Highness, I come from faraway Kingdom of Astia. And no, I'm not here for wealth or money. All I know is that in Edrein there is a precious jewel worth thousands of jewels. I'm here for that. My name is Nana and I'm just a useless child of Astia. That's all about my identity.

•~❉᯽❉~•

✎...No fear Nana is here!

QOTD
Why do you think Jaemin introduced himself as Nana and not Jaemin?