-ˏˋ ♕ cinco ࿐ྂ

❝Your Highness, your order had been fulfilled

Your Highness, your order had been fulfilled.

The whole court went silent, even the Queen was speechless. And also because Nana was standing in such an unfazed manner that this was not even a big deal for him and he must have done something like this numerous times in his life. Everyone started to think that if someone can pick up General Yongqin as if he were a sack of cotton then that person must be extremely strong. 

At this time they court could finally hear Prince Renjun speaking. His voice echoed in the whole courtroom as if sound coming from the strings of a harp. He frowned a little and spoke, ❝Sir, does Astia kingdom not have a King?

Nana laughed and said, ❝Of course we have a King. King Doyoung is extremely kind-hearted and loved by everyone.

So, then is he too old?❞ Prince Renjun snickered.

No no he's just 26 but he is already married.

Then don't they have a son or anything?

They do. He and his spouse Lee Ahnhyuck had adopted a deceased minister's son. And I have heard that the Prince is extremely humorous and funny. But I can't tell whether he is as valiant as his father or not.

The hidden pun in his voice could be finally heard when Prince Renjun finally laughed and sarcastically said, ❝Is that so? Then your 'oh so humorous' Prince has sent a weightlifter as his representative to win my hand for marriage?

Nana shook his head and said, ❝No you must be mistaken. I'm not a weightlifter. The people in the Astia kingdom are much stronger than me. I am nothing. That's why ashamed of myself I have left the kingdom and have come here. And no I have not been sent by anyone either. I have come here on my own will.❞ by saying that he lowered his head in shame and faking a bit of sadness. 

"What an actor he is." Prince Renjun thought to himself but at the same time he couldn't help but be impressed by Nana's behavior. Renjun bit his lip. He knew that he would not be able to keep up with Nana with his words. Also someone who had defeated General Yongqin with such ease, the words in his mouth were nothing more than just pure mockery. 

Renjun thought for a few seconds and said, ❝It doesn't matter whether you are a weightlifter or not. The main thing is you can lift weights. I have promised myself that whoever passes in all the three tests I will marry that person whether it's a prince, a king or common man. But just lifting weights doesn't prove your strength. A camel can also lift weights but you are a human being not an animal right? Can you prove your strength now?

Well whatever a human being can do I can also do that.❞ Nana said confidently. 

You can? Well then, in this fist of mine there are two earrings. If you open my fist and take the earrings out I will accept that you are indeed strong. Can you?