-ˏˋ ♕ once ࿐ྂ

When the prince tried to take a run again, he realized that he was not being able to move

When the prince tried to take a run again, he realized that he was not being able to move. Instead he noticed that his cape had been fastened to the tree's trunk with the help of Nana's arrow.

Immediately Nana dashed towards the prince and pulled out the arrow from the tree trunk to release the prince's white cape. He was laughing at his own victory but when he looked at the prince he saw that there were tears in his eyes. Immediately Nana's face turned grim.

He remained silent for a few seconds and then slowly started to speak. ❝Dear Prince, I still haven't touched even a hair on your body. If you do not want to get married to someone as poor as me-then I am ready to lose in this final test. You can go back and seat yourself on your throne.

Saying this Nana was about to make way for Prince Renjun to go, when the prince took hold of his hand and stopped him. Then in almost a choked voice he spoke, ❝When I had first seen you, at that moment itself my heart had chosen you as my husband. But my pride and arrogance had kept me blinded. You have proved yourself in all the three tests that you are more than worthy enough to marry me. But I will not marry you because you have passed in these tests. Rather I would like to marry you because I just simply want to. You had stolen my heart long back Nana.

After hearing this Nana couldn't handle his joy anymore. He immediately cupped the prince's face and kissed him softly and Renjun too responded to it by kissing him back and wrapping his arms around Nana's waist. When they pulled apart Nana could finally see Renjun smile genuinely for the first time and he could swear that was the best thing his eyes had seen in his entire lifetime.

He then smiled and asked the prince, ❝Renjun, you are a prince. Wouldn't it be hard for you to leave this lavish life of yours and stay with such a poor man like me? I don't even have a proper house...just a straw hut.

No matter what your house is made of, or what you do for your living, it is enough for me to have a husband like you. Being able to spend the rest of my life with you can make me happier than any of these materialistic possessions of a princely life.❞ Renjun said, assuring him.

Nana was utterly surprised to hear this. He then lowered his head as if ashamed of something and then said, ❝Renjun, I have deceived you. I am no poor being nor do I live in a straw hut. My possessions are thousand times more than even yours. Do you remember--I had said that the Prince of Astia is extremely funny and humorous? Well this was all to show his playful side. I was joking all this while with all of you to be poor. My real name is Na Jaemin and I'm the son of King Doyoung and Ahn. My baby sister Ayeon is very small and cannot pronounce my name properly and calls me Nana. That's why-

With eyes widened in shock Renjun asked him, ❝Then...you are the Prince of Astia?

Yes. But please do not reject me again after knowing that I am a prince. I know you hate them but I promise I am better than all of them...you already saw it.❞ Jaemin said nervously.

Renjun laughed a bit at Jaemin's silliness and uttered under his breath, ❝I didn't know that other princes can be better than me until I saw you.❞

Then he took hold of Jaemin's hand and interlocking his fingers with Jaemin's, they started to walk towards the direction where the Queen and others were present.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔼ℕ𝔻

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

•~❉᯽❉~•

✎...Thank you so much to everyone who has supported this book of mine! It would not have been for me to write this if I wouldn't have gotten the motivation from you readers. You guys are the sole reason for me to write and I hope that I can entertain you guys with such stories in future too! I hope you all liked this book! Thank you so much once again!<3<3<3