Chapter Ten Regrets

Dedicated to LevetteMclaughlinCristeneMankasingh, and sarissaShy
_______________________________________________________________________________
March 3, 2018, Diana's POV

      I rise over the man giving him an extra kick just for fun. I've changed before I would shudder at the glance of a gun or the slightest touch of blood. But I can't now, now I have to fight for her, there is no choice.

     "He is down. He isn't getting back up." Chess says next to me while sealing the top of the syringe she used and sliding it back in the pocket of her boots. It is the only way we can get stuff in and out of here. Almost like covert ops, Chess is a hired dancer at the club where I am a slave. A house pet designed to please the masses, but when Chess goes to her house on the property I go back downstairs to the basement. Chess is the free one, but the one that suffers more. For she must accept men and pretend to like them, to pretend that their touch doesn't make her want to hurl. She is also the one who risks her life daily to come here every day with the eventual risk that the men here learn she is the killer. She is expendable.

     "How many more?" I ask; because that is truly all that matters, how many more do we get to kill. I ask after every death, and every death the number lowers. And this makes me sad.

     "Twenty." She says checking the dead man's pulse and grabbing my cum stained hand. He wanted to pretend I was his niece, wanted me to call him Uncle, and tell him how much I wanted him to touch me at night. My stomach heaved to do it, and I hated it more that it reminded my childish brain why Vico never wanted to be called Daddy. I couldn't forget it though the more I touched him the more I began to hate myself. I came to him for protection, for safety and this is what I get. I messed up the mission. At first, I was rubbing his dick for his pleasure and then my nails were near biting through his skin for pain. But the more pain he felt the more he groaned and right when I was going to smother him with a pillow. Chess arrived with the syringe.

     "You need to stop seeing their faces everywhere, Diana. You need to treat this like a job. Treat it like a dead-end job, where every day you wish to throw your soul away. But you don't because one day... one day maybe it might be better. You need to find hope in the deep abyss. Because you're going to kill yourself. The pain is going to spread like a wildfire and then nothing will matter. You hold on, you hear me. Hold on." She whispers, kissing my cheek the only place his sperm didn't hit.

     "Okay, are you ready?" She asks, and I firm my resolve and I nod and she wipes her hand on the covering and then takes a breath in and smacks me, and begins yelling. Blaming me for the old croaks heart attack she caused. I play the defenseless whore, and beg her. She is the mistress of this jail. She must bear the pain of all the girls that die. And she must smile at the dirty men. I think of her sacrifices as they drag me out of the room. I think of Aurora when they throw me in the bath and spray my naked body with a muffled power hose. I think of Jules ripped from me at auction, when I begin screaming from the hot water. I think so hard that when their bodies cover me after the beating I'm not here anymore. My brain doesn't feel anything, but Dante holding me when Mother abandoned me. On the outside I'm screaming for mercy, I'm fighting, and I'm begging for help but in my eyes... I'm in another world.

~

March 18, 2018

     The stench... I think ahead and I have to because if I don't this will become my life. I'll associate this with normal. I have to talk myself through the horrors so I remember a time when my life wasn't, 'bread, dance well, dinner for the bitch, and if I hear another peep one of you die.' They're all here the guards, but their lives are more. The small part we see is inhumane, staring at them I wonder if they have children. A daughter that they would give their sanity for. I touch my stomach and though I try I can't mute his voice.