Chapter Fourteen Breakdown

Dedicated
to: Lumped26AnastasiaOst3,  CristeneMankasingh,  OsiemeJoyTaylornecole0927
________________________________________________________________________________

December 31, 2017, Ciro's POV (Seven days before Diana gets 'rescued' by Betim.)

    "He must have told you, I keep going round and round. But no way a Sir Couture, a beta would have resisted the urge to warn an omega... you simply had to know." Vico says sharpening his knife over and over creating shards of metal pinging into the air. 'It took us almost three months to hunt her down. And it takes all of me not to shake the information out of her.'

    "Tell me what?" Jessica demands. It is a Queen-like snap, she believes although she is pure evil that no one can hurt her.

    "I gave Diana to an Alpha, did I not?" Jessica says a cruel smile pulling at her lips. Vico stops in his sharpening going so still he could rival a statue then he growls. A sound so rip-wearing at his vocal chord that the next time he speaks blood speckles his lips. 'They believed that an Alpha can survive without an omega. That omegas can be reshaped and torn apart at the will of the Alphas. It could be true but Vico is barely holding on. His body has mutated in a type of battle form that will not relax. And all he wants is rivers of blood.' A body moves so fast it is almost a blur and Jessica's body slams into the wall with such force a body ident forms and she faceplants on the floor stunned.

    "Don't you ever speak her name! You are not worthy! To breathe the air she breathes. You, I will gladly rip apart until your spine crushes under my hands. You are prey and I'm famished." Antonio snarls his body taut. The muscles through his shirt are flexing while every vein in his body seems to be popping. I have never seen him mad before. The killer in his eyes causes me to take a step back. While a tinkling sound leaves Jessica sitting in her own pee.

     "Did you just pee on my floor?" Dante says in a hollow voice and his hand grabs her neck and slams her face into the urine.

    "Clean it up." He says about to slam it again when his eyes lock with Vico and he drops her head. Vico goes back to sharpening, he is not allowed to touch those being interrogated, all he does as he is bred to do. Maim and Kill.

    "You tell me where she is, my father is not here to protect you any longer," Vico says, dropping the sharpener with a clatter then pointing the knife at her. Jessica responds by trembling so hard the vibrations of it are bouncing her whole body.

    "I do not know. I don't. I gave her away." Jessica says finally. Her eyes are darting trying to figure out who is coming at her next. Realizing now no one is going to save her. Dante now in a standing position rests a foot on her skull and she starts begging him to wait. But without a warning or even a flinch, he slams her head back into the ground.

    "Alphas cannot harm Omegas." She says puffing blood out of her mouth. Pulling some superiority in her voice from thin air. I bite my lip so hard I taste blood.

    "You are not an Omega, you are a breed whore. You are pi-scum. You are evil. You are cruel. You are nothing. And an Alpha can do what they like." I say I hadn't even thought about it, it came out naturally. 'And all, but the last part is true. Alpha's cannot do what they like, they have to protect their omega. They have no choice, or they go mad.' Vico's body sways next to the window and he latches on breathing hard. He isn't okay, I'm worried some parts of him will forever change.