Happy Birthday PT. 2

After you ate lunch and fed Pochi, Ushijima gave the driver a piece of paper with an address written on it. The driver reader it and nodded, he then went outside to prepare the car.

"Are you almost ready Y/n?"

You nodded and put Pochi on a leash which he wasn't happy about and looked up to Wakatoshi.

"Ok we're ready!"

You smile and grabbed Pochi's treats and a water bottle then headed outside.

"So where are we going?"

You jogged to catch up with Ushijima as he opened the car door and let you and Pochi inside.

"It's a surprise."

He smiled and got in the car and closed the door. Once he got settled in Pochi jumped in his lap and fell asleep. The driver began to exit your driveway and head to the destination. After a while you fell asleep and your head leaned on Wakatoshi's shoulder.

"N/n-chan?"

You woke up to Pochi licking your face and Ushijima trying to hold him back.

"Are we there?"

Ushijima nodded and opened the car door and let you and Pochi outside to a outdoor restaurant that allows dogs. You gazed in awe at all the other dogs and owners as he talked to the waitress telling her he has a reservation.

As you followed him and the waitress to your table you noticed a lot of people were looking at you and looking up to  the billboard across the street. You followed their gaze to the large billboard and saw yours and Ushijima's face. You called your mom.

"Mom. Why is Ushijima's face on one of your billboards?"

"I don't remember announcing you two are getting married yet.."

You froze.

"So someone figured it out?!"

"I guess so? We were gonna announce it anyway. Have a happy birthday!"

She hung up.

I swear to god with that woman.

You walked back to your table where Ushijima was teaching Pochi how to behave.

"A reporter found out about the engagement."

You sat down as your waitress approached your table.

"Ushijima right? I'm such a big fan! I-"

She saw you.

"Can we order please?"

You were not in the mood right now so you ordered F/f (favorite food) and Ushijima ordered a bowl of Ramen.

You dug in your bag and got Pochi some treats and offered them to him which he gladly accepted. The waitress kept stealing glances from Ushijima and you weren't having it.

After a while she brought your food and the two of you got to eat.

While eating, you noticed more and more people staring at you while you were just finishing eating.

"Do you want dessert?"

You looked back to Ushijima and smiled.

"Why not?"

After finishing your dessert you and Ushijima were finishing you drinks when he suddenly got up.

He offered you his hand which you took and stood up.

"Y/n. Your the most beautiful woman I've met in my life. You brought me happiness I never thought I would be able to feel and even though we are engaged, and it's arranged, I still want to do this normally so,"

He got down on one knee and took out a small black box which got the attention of almost everyone in the restaurant.

"So, Y/n. Will you marry me?"

You froze as he opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring. Tears began to swell in your eyes and you put your hand up to your mouth. You nodded.

"Of course Toshi!"

You leaped at him which ended in a long hug. Most of the patrons in the restaurant clapped and congratulated you while Wakatoshi put the ring on your finger.

"I love you Y/n."

Pochi was now jumping around due to all the excitement and you picked him up and he licked you and Ushijima's face.

"I love you too."