🍋 Sleepless Day 🍋

If your do not like lemons then feel free to skip this chapter.
-

The next day at school you had even more tests to do during classes. This led you to be already exhausted by lunch.

"I'm hungryyyyy"

You sat down with the boy's volleyball team and tendou was on you left while Ushijima was on your right.

"What is it??"

Tendou was poking your face as you put your head down on the table.

"My brother caused some trouble and I have to help fix it...."

You sat up and while you were speaking with Tendou, Ushijima got up and left the table. After a while he got back and handed you a yakisoba bread.

"Thanks Toshi..."

He nodded and sat down next to you.

"Anyway I need to review for my next test.. I'll be in the library."

You gave Ushijima a kiss on the cheek and headed to the library. The rest of the day was filled with exhaustion, studying, and tests. Nothing else really happened other than Ushijima making sure you were hydrated and well fed. You loved him with all you heart and always made sure to try and smile for him.

You were given permission to leave school early, mainly because you kept on falling asleep during class. When you got home, you forgot your dad was on a trip so you changed your clothing to a pair of shorts and Ushijima's hoodie. Pochi was barking at you before you took him outside and fed him.You texted Ushijima and let him know what was going on and went to sleep. You set a time for 3 hours so you could have more time to study.
For a while you slept until you heard a knock at the door. You reluctantly got up and looked through the peep hole. It was Ushijima.

You opened the door for him and he hugged you.

"Are you okay?"

You nodded.
"Just tired.."

He sighed and sat down on the couch.
"I was told you went home early then read your text. I was worried."

"They just sent me home because I kept falling asleep."

"Did I interrupt you sleep?"

"No no.."
You yawned before making your way upstairs.

"There's food in the fridge if your hungry. I'm still tired so I'm gonna go back to sleep."

He nodded while he watched your figure.

Mine.
She and her body is mine.

He shook his thoughts away before a dark blush appear on his face.

The way your hips swayed...

He covered his mouth with his arm before he felt the tightness in his pants.

"Shit..."

-
After about 30 minutes you woke up and finally felt energized. You walked out to see if Wakatoshi was still there but he wasn't on the couch anymore.
You heard the shower running and put your ear to the door. You heard soft moans every now and then. You didn't know what was going on before he said,
"F-fuck.. Y/n.."

Your face darkened but a smirk appears on your face. You knocked on the door.

"Is everything okay in there Toshi~"

"Y-yeah!"

"I'm gonna come inside~"
Before he could even process what you said you opened the door and closed it behind you. Lord and behold the sight in front of you. A blushing Ushijima holding his length.
"Y-y/n!"

"Aww you could've just told me!"
He turned away from you embarrassed while you began to strip.
You got in the shower and caressed his cheek before pulling him into a kiss. He lifted you up onto the wall and melted into the kiss.

"Please... help me please myself..."

You giggled and palmed him, making a small gasp leave his mouth. You started to rub him off, making soft moans leave his mouth. He attacked your neck leaving bite marks.

"Can I put it inside?"
You nodded while he entered you. Moans escaping your mouth as he started to move. He grunted as you clawed into his back.

"F-faster.. T-Toshi."

You whispered in his ear before he began to slam into you. Soft moans leaving his and your mouth.
He turned off the shower carried you out and put you on the counter.

"Bend over."

You did as told and he began to ram into you. You covered your mouth as he cursed.

"F-fuck... Toshi~"

You moaned his name which got him going even faster. You felt him twitch before pulling out and cumming on your back.

"Toshi.... I didn't even cum yet.."

"Don't worry I'll make sure you cum..."

He dried you off and carried you to your room where he placed you on the bed while spreading your legs. He bent down and started to lick your clit. Your legs started to twitch while his tongue explore every inch of you.

"R-right there.."

After a couple of minutes he got back up and aligned his member with your entrance.

"Hurry..."

He nodded before slamming into you. He moaned and started to move. You covered your mouth again and he pinned your hands down.

"I wanna hear you scream.."

He kept going fast and fast before you felt your release getting closer.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum.."
He went faster and faster and you started to scream.

"I-I'm cumming Toshi!"

He went even faster before pulling out and cumming on your stomach. He laid down right next to you and pulled you closer.

"I love you..."

"I love you too Toshi..."