A Perfect Wedding 🍋

The day had finally come. The day when you and Ushijima would finally marry. You were nervous while Tendou was putting on your makeup.
"When did you learn how to put on makeup??"

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me!"

Your mother helped you in the dress and almost started to cry because of how beautiful you looked. She lowered the vail onto your face and let you walk out. When you finally saw the altar, you saw Pochi sitting next to Ushijima while wagging his tail. You looked up and saw a shine in Ushijima's eyes as you walked down the isle. When you were finally in front of him, he lifted up the vail to reveal you. You saw his eyes tear up.

After the priest finished the vows he asked you.

"Wakatoshi , do you take Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And Y/n do you take Wakatoshi to be your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

You jumped on Wakatoshi pulling him into a kiss. He held you up as everyone was clapping.

-

At the reception you saw Tendou fighting Pochi and Pochi trying to keep him away from the champagne.
"I guess we did need Pochi at the wedding."
You and Wakatoshi laughed as Pochi dragged Tendou to a seat.
You mother stood up and tapped her glass.

"Hello everyone! Thank you all for coming to celebrate the most perfect couple I have ever seen!"
They all clapped as all eyes went to you and Ushijima.
After a couple more hours of listening to speeches made by Ushijima's grooms (Tendou passed out with Pochi on his lap) everyone was finally clearing out the venue.

"Now that everyone's gone your guy's honeymoon starts now!"
You mom tossed you some keys and flight tickets.

"Me and your father have been saving this beach house for the two of you! It's on private land!"

-
After landing on the island you noticed there were no locals.

"Did she rent out this whole island?"
Ushijima's eyes widened as you walked up to the house.

"Uhh. This is more like a mansion."

You nodded as you walked inside and found your room.

"I'm gonna put our stuff away okay Y/n?"

"Okay!"

-
Ushijima went into the shower after you and you were looking for some pajamas in your room but when you got there you saw a pair of lingerie on the bed. When you picked it up your face started to blush.
You put it on under a see through beach dress and went outside on the beach. You were laying on a beach chair as Ushijima came up behind you.

"I see your wearing the outfit I picked out.."

"Anything for you~"

You cooed at him. He smirk and picked you up.
He sat down on the beach chair and had you sitting on his lap.

"I love you so much..."
He started to kiss your neck.
"I love you too Toshi.."

He started to feel you up and started to leave hickeys on your collarbone.
"You so beautiful princess..."
You started to grind on him as he pulled you into a sloppy kiss.

"I need you princess..."
He lifted up your dress and started to rub your clit. As you let out soft moans he started to rub himself through his pants.
"Toshi.... please..."
He unbuckled his pants and you palmed him.

"Fuck...."

You went down to his boxers and slid them down, revealing his length. You kissed the tip and started to lick it.
"Hah.... mmmh.."

As you put as much as you could into your mouth, Wakatoshi pushed your head down.

"Please princess.."
You felt his precum dripping down your throat so you started to go faster.

"F-Fuck!"

As the liquid seeped down your throat you went back up and made sure he saw you swallow.

"I wanna be inside you princess..."
You smiled at him and pulled the lingerie aside and lined him up with your entrance.
"Okay I'm gonna put it i-"
He lifted his hips up and entered you. You hid your face in his neck as he went faster.
"Toshi!~"

You moaned out his name as you rode him.

"C'mon princess..."
You went faster and he started to let out load moans. You felt him about to cum so he pulled out.

"F-fuck princess..."
He lifted you up and carried you back to the house. You fell asleep in his arms and he put you down on the bed.

"Your so beautiful...."

-