Onii-chan?

The previous night had been engraved in your memory and it made you smile as you went through with your morning routine. You haven't been happier with anyone else and now that your wedding was in place, there was nothing coming between you and your future. Or so you thought.

While you were getting out of the shower, your phone received a call from your mother. You answered to your mother yelling around about preparations for his arrival.

"Yes mom?"

You put your hair up in a dry towel to dry as your mother began to speak frantically.

"Put the couch over there! Put down that painting! Y/n after the Nationals you gonna need to come home immediately."

You sighed at her request.

"Why?"

"BECAUSE YOUR BROTHER IS COMING HOME."

"Oh shit."

"We love you Haruto! Good luck in the States!"

Your mother was hugging your older brother as he was about to leave you for who knows how long.

"I love you too mother. Take care."

You were only 7 when he left. After he started his studies into business you were left to carry your family's legacy. Which caused you to have homeschool lessons before your mom finally decided to let you go to school.

"Onii- chan?"

"Yes Y/n?"

"Will you come back?"

"I'm not sure.."

You didn't realize it when you were little, but your brother was a very critical person. With mom and dad, he'd be nothing but perfect, but with you he would be more happier. But little did everyone know that he promised you to take over the company so you wouldn't have to be pulled into something at a young age. Yet he lost all contact with you. As months came into years Haruto had lost his place in your heart. You forgot about him. Just like he forgot about you.

"Okay why do I care. I barely remember him."

You were putting on your jersey and tying up your hair.

"I heard he's trying to go to one of your games."

You froze.

"I've gotta go mom. Bye."

You hung up in her and ran to the lobby where the team was waiting for you.

"Alright girls lets head out."

You loaded up the bus and headed to the arena where the semi finals were being held.

"I never thought we'd make it to semi finals!"

You smiled at the happy faces on your teammates as they entered the halls and saw reporters everywhere.

"We have the first game of the day. Let's warm up at Court E."

They all followed you to the court where you saw the boys team up in the stands. You waved to Ushijima and he waved back to you as you were doing drills.

When the game started, the other team seemed to be more serious than you'd ever seen anybody. But whenever you scored, you could see their defense fall for a spilt second before they reinforced it. You smiled at the competition and started to laugh to yourself.

The victory was yours and your team won 2/3 matches. Your team's last game was in the same day but not for a couple of hours. So the girls and boys team decided to go to lunch somewhere nice. As you and Ushijima ate and the rest of the table was in utter chaos with Tendou and Your setter, Ichika trying to see how much sushi they can stick in their mouth without choking.