Honeymoon Pt.2

(This one is gonna be fluff)

The next day you woke up to see Ushijima sleeping like a log. You got up and kissed his head as you headed out to the beach. You sat down on the sand and tucked in your knees. You grabbed a seashell and smiled as you saw a small crab look at it. You put it down the crab took it and ran.

"There you are darling."
Ushijima wrapped his arms around your torso and picked you up.

"Hi Toshi!"

He spin you around and kissed your head.
"I love you so much.."
You giggled and kissed him.

"I love you too Wakatoshi."

-

After doing some more research on the island, you found out there was a small city a couple of miles from the mansion. As the two of you got to the town, you noticed many of the locals stared at you. Mainly the young men who were passing by. You didn't notice it until Ushijima wrapped his hand around your waist and let out a death aura.
You found a shop where they were selling flower crowns so you and Wakatoshi stopped to admire them. Toshi had studied up on flower meaning and got you a flower crown with Orange blossoms. The lady who was selling them smiled at him as he paid.
"Is she your special one?"
He nodded.

"Take care of her okay? These flowers do mean eternal love so you'd better not find anyone else."
He chuckled.

"I've never felt like this before and I am determined to keep her."
She smiled and nodded as she turned around to water the flowers.

"Hi Toshi! Did you find anything?"
He nodded and showed you the flower crown.

"It's so pretty!"
He put it on your head and a pink blush dusted his cheeks.

"Cute.."
He whispered to himself. He turned around.

"Your so handsome Wakatoshi!"
You jumped on his back and kissed his cheek. The town was holding a festival later that night so you and Wakatoshi quickly went back to the beach house and got into nicer clothing.
The two of you put on your rings and headed back for the town. Once you got there, Ushijima had to take a call from his coach so you waited at a food stand.

"Hey there miss."
A young man sat next to you with a wide smile.

"Hello.."
You showed him your cold side as you did with most strangers or creeps.

"I noticed your man left you here alone. Wanna go out?"

"No."
You turned away from him.

"Cmon darling. Surely he has done something wrong that upsets you."
You kept your mouth sealed as the guy kept on prying at you.

"Listen here honey. Your gonna come with me whether you like it or not. Got it?"

"Excuse what the FUCK are you doing to my wife?."
Ushijima showed up behind the man and grabbed his shoulder, clearly squeezing it hard as you had heard a crack.

"N-nothing!"

"Are you okay Princess?"
You nodded your head.

"Apologize to her."

Ushijima glared at the man as he looked scared for his life.
"I-I'm sorry miss-"

"He should be punished.."
You put a hand on Wakatoshi's shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

"No need. I think he's learned his lesson."
His aura completely disappeared once he saw you smile.

"Of course Princess."
He kissed your cheek and the two of you walked back to the beach house.