🍋Honeymoon Pt. 4🍋

It was a while since you had been on the court so your arms were sore and kinda bruised. Ushijima had helped you with the soreness and it caused the bruises to fade pretty quickly.
"You still have your talent."
You smiled at him as he wrapped his arms around your waist.
"You too." He let go of your waist and walked into the kitchen and started cooking.
You put your hair up and walked out. You sat down and looked out the window that was faced towards the beach.

"Wanna go swimming today?"
You asked him as he turned around.

"Why not?"

-

You wore f/s (favorite swimsuit) and followed Ushijima outside to the beach. You ran into the water, pulling Ushijima with you. Once you got in the water you splashed him and swam away. He swam after you and splashed you back. The two of you laughed as hours passed. After the sun was starting to go down, the two of you got out and took showers. You wore your pajamas and laid down on the bed.
"Can't believe this is our last day.."

"Me either."
He snuck up behind you and held you by the waist. You kissed him as the sun began to set. He deepened the kiss and pinned you to the bed. He worked his way down and kissed your neck. He bit your collarbone and took off your shirt. You pulled his hair as he went further down and pulled down your pants. He kissed your thighs and took of your panties.

"I love you... so much."
He started to lick you as your face darkened. When you were about to reach your climax, he stopped and lifted himself up. He lined himself with you entrance and pushed in. You let out a loud moan while he groaned.

"Please.... move.."
He nodded and started to ram into you while letting out quiet moans of his own next to your eat.

"I'm about to... cum.."
He nodded and went even faster, making you moan even louder. You felt him twitch inside of you, indicating that he was about to release as well.
"Fuck! I'm cumming!"
You came and Wakatoshi pulled out and came on your back. You laid down on the bed and he kissed your cheek.

"I love you... Princess."