Captain Training camp!

A couple of weeks after prom, your teachers kept reminding you of your graduation date. You were already stressed with makeup tests you needed to take in order to pass chemistry. You were studying in the library when you heard a familiar voice.

You groaned when you looked up and saw Tendou.

"What was that for?! I just came here to ask a favor."

"What is it?"

"Coach is doing a weird training camp on campus and he wants you to help out."

"Why me?"

"Because your the whole reason the girls team got to nationals."

"Fine. But who's the camp for?"

"The Miyagi prefecture Captains, along with some Tokyo captains. But don't worry Ushiwaka will be there!"

"It's better than studying all day."

"Nice! I'll see you later!"

You were putting on your Shiratorizawa track suit while your brother was protesting against your going.

"THERES GOING TO BE GUYS THERE! IM COMING WITH YOU."

"No. And Toshi will be there so chill."

"Nope I'm going."

You sighed and got in the car with him following you in. You told the driver to drop you off in the front gate. He did but your brother got out as well and followed you inside.

"How long are you planning on following me?"

"Until this camp thing is over!"

You groaned as you entered the gym with him following you like a lost puppy. When you approached Coach Washijo he gave you a confused look.

"This is my brother and he insists that he helps us with the camp.."

"Thats nice we could always use some extra hands. Go find a spare track suit for him."

You nodded and dropped your bag off and went into the club room. Haruto followed you and you tossed a spare track suit to him.

"Wear this so we know which school your from. Don't do anything stupid."

He nodded and you left the room so he could change. When he came out you gave him a piece of paper with the schedule.

"Here. Your gonna be managing Nekoma, Fukurodani, and Jozenji. But be careful with Jozenji, I heard their captain is gay."

(Idk why but I get gay vibes from him)

He gulped and you could tell he regretted coming.

You and Haruto walked back to the gym where the teams were waiting. You gathered up the captains for Karasuno, Shiratorizawa, and Aoba Johsai. They brought their vice captains or another teammate. Karasuno brought Daichi and Sugawara, Aoba Johsai brought Oikawa and Iwaizumi, and Shiratorizawa brought Ushijima and Tendou. After explaining how the practice games went you pulled Ushijima aside.

"What happened to Soekawa?"

"He has a trip with his family."

"Oh.. why Tendou?"

"I'm still here ya know!"

The three of you laughed as the other captains and vice were making small talk. You noticed that Oikawa along with Bokuto and Kuroo were talking while pointing at you. You looked to your brother who was trapped due to Terushima from Jozenji looking as if he was flirting with him. You laughed as you saw your brother give you a look that said 'help me'.